ProPoints My battle, as i love food... Maybe this will help!

haha, this is true. Thanks ? xx

And lets be honest, no body ever got fat eating sultanas, well only if they are covered in cake or chocolate lol x

Last edited:
Oh sultanas are my fav in naan bread with coconut yum yum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And lets be honest, no body ever got far eating sultanas, well only if they are covered in cake or chocolate lol x

Haha you say this but I work in a school and at snack time it's either sultanas or biscuits, and whilst they have biscuits I be sensible and go for the sultanas :D they're not bad really lol.

Haha you say this but I work in a school and at snack time it's either sultanas or biscuits, and whilst they have biscuits I be sensible and go for the sultanas :D they're not bad really lol.

Hhhmmmm!!! I'm surprised the amount of people who subscribe to Minimins and work in Schools/Nurseries/Unis! Staff Rooms must be EVIL!!! X

Oh they are serena. Birthdays ,Christmas, easter ,thank yous ,goodbyes you name it whatever the occasion theres chocolate and sweets involved

Oh they are serena. Birthdays ,Christmas, easter ,thank yous ,goodbyes you name it whatever the occasion theres chocolate and sweets involved

Ha ha ha! I was thinking of getting a job in a School but maybe ill give it a miss ;-) x

Lol! It is a bad place sometimes, not all the time luckily...

Sorry I've not been on in a few days, was out with friends on Tuesday had my weigh in Wednesday evening and I lost a pound and a half!
Was well chuffed, as I put a pound on last week... So in effect I only really lost half a pound cos of that, but I've been properly calculating my points as some corrections on here were made and I wanted to be sure :)

Once I've had dinner I can calculate how many points I've had!

Lol! It is a bad place sometimes, not all the time luckily...

Sorry I've not been on in a few days, was out with friends on Tuesday had my weigh in Wednesday evening and I lost a pound and a half!
Was well chuffed, as I put a pound on last week... So in effect I only really lost half a pound cos of that, but I've been properly calculating my points as some corrections on here were made and I wanted to be sure :)

Once I've had dinner I can calculate how many points I've had!

Rainman looks forward to your Calculations :) Well Done on your Loss, looking at the bigger picture you are still 0.5lb lighter than you was a fortnight ago which means you're going in the right direction. Go You! X

Hi everyone :)
Haha thanks Rainman :p

Ok so I'm back to properly pointing today after McDonald's Saturday, roast dinner out yesterday and one too many WW treats that I never pointed...
Here goes today:

Weetabix: 3pp
Sugar 2 teaspoons: 1pp (looking for an alternative if anyone has any?!)
Milk: I know it's 4pp for half a pint, semi skimmed but I've only had a splash over Weetabix and the milk in my tea has been skimmed so idk, 2pp?
Apple: 0pp
Light baby bel: 1pp
Brennan's multigrain brown bread: 6pp for two slices
Cooked chicken slices: had about 2/3 slices. Put down 1pp but might be more?
Lettuce, cherry tomatoes: 0pp
Salad cream: 1pp

Beef casserole with dumplings: featured in latest issue of magazine, only 9pp per serving! Very yummy!!
Served with a jacket potato -4pp and little blob of low fat spread on it -1pp and broccoli and carrots -0pp

29/35 daily used
No weeklies used today.

Hi everyone :)
Haha thanks Rainman :p

Ok so I'm back to properly pointing today after McDonald's Saturday, roast dinner out yesterday and one too many WW treats that I never pointed...
Here goes today:

Weetabix: 3pp
Sugar 2 teaspoons: 1pp (looking for an alternative if anyone has any?!)
Milk: I know it's 4pp for half a pint, semi skimmed but I've only had a splash over Weetabix and the milk in my tea has been skimmed so idk, 2pp?
Apple: 0pp
Light baby bel: 1pp
Brennan's multigrain brown bread: 6pp for two slices
Cooked chicken slices: had about 2/3 slices. Put down 1pp but might be more?
Lettuce, cherry tomatoes: 0pp
Salad cream: 1pp

Beef casserole with dumplings: featured in latest issue of magazine, only 9pp per serving! Very yummy!!
Served with a jacket potato -4pp and little blob of low fat spread on it -1pp and broccoli and carrots -0pp

29/35 daily used
No weeklies used today.

I'd say 2pp for Milk is fine as doubt you used more than 1/4 Pint.
I'm not too sure on Chicken as that's obviously not something I eat?
Casserole with Dumplings sounds yummy, I watched that recipe on the WW You Tube Channel!

I'd say you have had a fab day :) How are u feeling? X

Thanks Serena,
Cooked chicken is quite low fat I'd say, especially the slices that you put in a sandwich.
I've been feeling ok thanks, at least Monday is out of the way! Though Tuesdays we are short staffed in our class, so that's not something I look forward to :( still, two weeks then half term! :D

Do you happen to know the points value for angel delight at all??

Thanks Serena,
Cooked chicken is quite low fat I'd say, especially the slices that you put in a sandwich.
I've been feeling ok thanks, at least Monday is out of the way! Though Tuesdays we are short staffed in our class, so that's not something I look forward to :( still, two weeks then half term! :D

Do you happen to know the points value for angel delight at all??

You'll probably be ok with 1pp then? Do you have any plans for Half Term? Which Flavour AD? And is it Normal or No Added Sugar?

Yay I had dumplings for the first time tonight I love them

You'll probably be ok with 1pp then? Do you have any plans for Half Term? Which Flavour AD? And is it Normal or No Added Sugar?

Yeah I think so. Yes so much planned lol - 26th Oct my two best friends are having a Halloween party and their parties are legendary!
29th and 30th October - seeing Jessie J live in London, I love her and have only seen her live once, last year so I'm beyond excited haha.

As for the Ad, any flavour and both versions - normal and no added sugar please. Thanks hun :)

Yeah I think so. Yes so much planned lol - 26th Oct my two best friends are having a Halloween party and their parties are legendary!
29th and 30th October - seeing Jessie J live in London, I love her and have only seen her live once, last year so I'm beyond excited haha.

As for the Ad, any flavour and both versions - normal and no added sugar please. Thanks hun :)

Oooooo Halloween Party AND Jessie J! Amazeballs!

AD...

NAS (If made with Semi Skimmed Milk)

1/4 Pack-2pp
1/2 Pack-5pp
3/4 Pack-7pp
Whole Pack-10pp

Orig (If made with Semi Skimmed Milk)

1/4 Pack-3pp
1/2 Pack-6pp
3/4 Pack-9pp
Whole Pack-12pp

That was both Strawberry but I guess most Flavours would be the same? X

Oooooo Halloween Party AND Jessie J! Amazeballs! AD... NAS (If made with Semi Skimmed Milk) 1/4 Pack-2pp 1/2 Pack-5pp 3/4 Pack-7pp Whole Pack-10pp Orig (If made with Semi Skimmed Milk) 1/4 Pack-3pp 1/2 Pack-6pp 3/4 Pack-9pp Whole Pack-12pp That was both Strawberry but I guess most Flavours would be the same? X

I know, gonna be soooo good! Lol

Ahh thank you hun, yeah most flavours must be the same. I just fancied it the other week; mum got the WW version but I didn't like it :(

I know, gonna be soooo good! Lol

Ahh thank you hun, yeah most flavours must be the same. I just fancied it the other week; mum got the WW version but I didn't like it :(

Gotta have the real thing! Would it last for 4 nights if you made Individual ones? X

Back