ProPoints My battle, as i love food... Maybe this will help!

Yes this is it.
Yeah it would last :) mum has individual round dishes to portion it, thank you :)

Whoop Whoop! I'm the Portion Queen as I'm rubbish at measuring/cutting. X

Whoop Whoop! I'm the Portion Queen as I'm rubbish at measuring/cutting. X

Lol same tbh. I'm lucky that I have my mum doing my meals cos I'm still at home, it's when I'm out the house that's my downfall! But, I am doing better. When I go into a shop now, I don't automatically reach for the chocolate :D I make better choices, and with stuff portioned it's so easy to work the pp out.

Lol same tbh. I'm lucky that I have my mum doing my meals cos I'm still at home, it's when I'm out the house that's my downfall! But, I am doing better. When I go into a shop now, I don't automatically reach for the chocolate :D I make better choices, and with stuff portioned it's so easy to work the pp out.

Yep :) Id be the opposite, if I lived with my Mum I'd be House-Sized, I have total control now I live on my own with Poppy lol x

Id be the same as serena.....my dad does all the cooking at home so if I still lived there id be the size of q house cuz ya know men and portion sizes and if its on the plate id eat it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhhhh so happy tonight!!

I LOST TWO POUNDS!!! :D
That means overall, 10 and a half pounds lost.

Feeling pleased and determined, it's all going in the right direction.
Kelsey xxx

OMG Kelsey! Well Done on your 2lbs Loss! How are u getting on so far this week? X

Thank you Everton and Serena :)
This week has been good I think. I find I'm thinking ahead more to what I can eat and then trying to incorporate my weeklies (which I have done today with a few cookies n cream kitkats. Oops!!)
The 2lbs loss was a real surprise tbh... Going to *try* to get into some sort of exercise regime! even if it is just walking a bit more... But I know where I am headed, and am finding everything is falling into place. Slowly but surely!

Thank you Everton and Serena :)
This week has been good I think. I find I'm thinking ahead more to what I can eat and then trying to incorporate my weeklies (which I have done today with a few cookies n cream kitkats. Oops!!)
The 2lbs loss was a real surprise tbh... Going to *try* to get into some sort of exercise regime! even if it is just walking a bit more... But I know where I am headed, and am finding everything is falling into place. Slowly but surely!

That's so good to hear Sweetie :) Preparation really is the key with WW, anything is possible as long as you just prepare for it! I *love* those C&C KK, not bought any in ages as Ive been trying to have Full Size Choc to stop me wasting pp! X PS-Walking is the only exercise I do, it really does work!

Thank you Serena.

Not been here in a little while, work has been quite stressful but it's half term now, yay!

Last weekend I was away with friends, clubbing but actually didn't drink much so saved pp there. Although I did eat a fry up the next day, followed by three Jaffa cakes :/ but I was so tired when I got in I just slept right through the night so never had dinner or anything. Sunday I was at my Nan's and I had a roast dinner and a couple of chocolates... Was back tracking on Monday and the rest of the week obviously.

Wednesday was my weigh in! Lost a pound and a half so I was really pleased! Have lost 12 in total now...
Start weight: 16st 5.5lbs
Weight now: 15st 7lbs

Long way to go but am feeling pleased :D

Thank you Serena.

Not been here in a little while, work has been quite stressful but it's half term now, yay!

Last weekend I was away with friends, clubbing but actually didn't drink much so saved pp there. Although I did eat a fry up the next day, followed by three Jaffa cakes :/ but I was so tired when I got in I just slept right through the night so never had dinner or anything. Sunday I was at my Nan's and I had a roast dinner and a couple of chocolates... Was back tracking on Monday and the rest of the week obviously.

Wednesday was my weigh in! Lost a pound and a half so I was really pleased! Have lost 12 in total now...
Start weight: 16st 5.5lbs
Weight now: 15st 7lbs

Long way to go but am feeling pleased :D

Hey Kelsey, Well Done on your 1.5lb Loss! It sounds as tho you made fab choices/decisions even though you was clubbing, you was subconsciously doing it ;-) how are u planning on spending half term? X

Hey Kelsey, Well Done on your 1.5lb Loss! It sounds as tho you made fab choices/decisions even though you was clubbing, you was subconsciously doing it ;-) how are u planning on spending half term? X
haha yes I suppose I was! Half term I got a few things planned... Tomorrow my best friends have their halloween party, which looks set to be epic! Lol. Monday might be a lazy day... Then Tuesday & Wednesday I'll be up London seeing Jessie J! I'm so excited, I love her lol :D that's as far as I've gotten up to... Lol. Have you many days out planned with Poppy? Xx

haha yes I suppose I was! Half term I got a few things planned... Tomorrow my best friends have their halloween party, which looks set to be epic! Lol. Monday might be a lazy day... Then Tuesday & Wednesday I'll be up London seeing Jessie J! I'm so excited, I love her lol :D that's as far as I've gotten up to... Lol. Have you many days out planned with Poppy? Xx

Oh Yeah! I'm such a Thicko, how could I forget about the one, the only Jessie J! Are u staying in a Hotel or with Friends? She has one amazing body, I saw her Training Pics online, what I'd do to have that body! I'm not too sure about this week if I'm honest, I've been a bit poorly with my Tummy so I haven't liked to make too many plans. Have u got your Outfit sorted for tonight? X

Oh Yeah! I'm such a Thicko, how could I forget about the one, the only Jessie J! Are u staying in a Hotel or with Friends? She has one amazing body, I saw her Training Pics online, what I'd do to have that body! I'm not too sure about this week if I'm honest, I've been a bit poorly with my Tummy so I haven't liked to make too many plans. Have u got your Outfit sorted for tonight? X
I'm going up there with friends but they didn't want to see her so I'll probably just get a train home or something. Ahh ok yeah, see how you feel :) got my outfit all sorted for later, going all pirates of the Caribbean lol, hopefully it will look alright :D I say I don't want to drink much either but we'll see what happens :p I have all my weeklies left!

I'm going up there with friends but they didn't want to see her so I'll probably just get a train home or something. Ahh ok yeah, see how you feel :) got my outfit all sorted for later, going all pirates of the Caribbean lol, hopefully it will look alright :D I say I don't want to drink much either but we'll see what happens :p I have all my weeklies left!

Yey for Weeklies! God Bless WW! Will we get a pic of you in your Outfit? It sounds fab! X

Back