Step 1 Sole Source My CWP Journey, in real time!

What day are you on now hun?

Oh I love the chick and mush with spices and in a very large mug. And I love love love the cappuccino one quite warm and with loads of water lol
Just shows how different tastes are :)

How are you finding the not eating bit?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I'm on Day 3. Craving flavours of food, rather than wanting the food itself, not hungry as such. I don't suppose that ever passes though. Just really can't wait to see the results though.

Can't help but feel I'm still in the calm before the storm bit though, maybe I haven't had the worst of it yet. Got myself some Palmer's Firming Butter body lotion, in preparation, smells amazing!

I'm on Day 3. Craving flavours of food, rather than wanting the food itself, not hungry as such. I don't suppose that ever passes though. Just really can't wait to see the results though. Can't help but feel I'm still in the calm before the storm bit though, maybe I haven't had the worst of it yet. Got myself some Palmer's Firming Butter body lotion, in preparation, smells amazing!

Sounds like you're already in ketosis then hun if you're not getting hungry :)

The emotional and mental need to eat is more painful and difficult to resist than the physical hunger. It's a real mind over matter moment. But keeping your eye on the prize has to keep you going

Set myself my mini-goal of 3st in the first 12 weeks. Haven't really planned beyond that, whether I stay on SS or move to other steps, but 3st will be over half gone. Eyes are firmly on that prize!

How much do you want to lose beyond the 3 stone?

Aiming to get down to somewhere in the 9st region, essentially have 5st to lose to get to 9st8lb, so as close to that as I can do.

You could do SS on for the first 3-4 stone (or 12 weeks) and then 810 for the rest and that wouldn't take too long

Yeah, just want to see how these 12 weeks go, never done CWP before so want to see results before making a plan, still a little bit dubious, but once I weigh I'll be happier.

Just you wait until your first weigh in :) when do you get weighed?

Ooooooh that's exciting then! And what do you have planned to get through your first weakened? Distraction is key :)

Working Saturday, and just a normal day off Sunday. Had a day off today too, and managed to get through it, although had my meals earlier in the day compared to when I'm at work. If I can get through a day off like this, I'm fine for weekends, don't go out ever.

That's good that you have it all sorted for the weekend! Especially as you're had a day off today :)

Hello I'm new here, started my Cambridge journey today... Drank a lot of water and loved the strawberry shake n hated the vegetable soup (actually threw up) called my consultant and told her I didn't like the soup n she said she will change it... The porriage was lovely too..tired of drinking water

Well done on day 1 hun :)

Hi I started my journey on Tuesday weighing in at 11.10. Today is day 3 and couldn't resist a sneaky weigh in...im now 11.4!! I know its mostly water but seeing that number has been a real boost today. So far I love the strawberry and banana shakes. I disliked the tomato soup intensly, in fact I only managed a few sips then haf a shake.

Strange feeling today when I got up, I feel 'lighter' which seems a bit weird to me, like I'm genuinely hauling less weight around. I probably am, but strange for me to actually feel it. Woken up with such a buzz today, feeling mostly positive and almost bounced into work!

Hope this lasts. I like day 4 so far!

Thanks Liz.. Its day two n I think I might add tummy exercise, what do u think?

No exercise for 2 weeks is my advice. I know some people do more exercise in the early weeks but I find it takes a couple of weeks to get adjusted

Strange feeling today when I got up, I feel 'lighter' which seems a bit weird to me, like I'm genuinely hauling less weight around. I probably am, but strange for me to actually feel it. Woken up with such a buzz today, feeling mostly positive and almost bounced into work! Hope this lasts. I like day 4 so far!

Not strange at all :) standard feeling. You know your body, you know when you have fat days etc

I get major energy rushes every so often where I could climb a mountain lol other days I'm shattered! Lol

Back