Step 1 Sole Source My CWP Journey, in real time!

as my mom says, a near is as good as a miss. you "nearly" could do a lot of things, including murder lol but you dont! That's super self control becuase even at an emotional low, you resisted! You should be proud of yourself for that! :)

Still just really miss food. Feeling horrific today, just light headed and dizzy. Going to have to assume this is a good sign of ketosis.

Never been dizzy with ketosis. You sure you're drinking enough?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

just be careful with the water. i was up to 9l of liquid a day, and ive had to consciously cut back...

how are you feeling today?

Not too bad. Nerves are setting in for this afternoon. Can't wait to see results.

What time is your weigh in?

Very, makes it all feel worth it. Now onto week 2 and see if I can get rid of 5 more, go for the stone in two weeks :D

If that doesn't keep you motivated hun nothing will! Well done :)

That's the goal now. Got tons of variety this week too to keep me going. Wish I'd tried more flavours last week, have literally at least one of everything in shakes/soups for the week. Tried vibration plate exercise that my CDC has too, was a strange experience to say the very least.

You'll be amazed that variety can make all the difference hun :) I could never do all sweet or all savoury

Wow, 9lbs in a week!! That's amazing. I really hope I can stick to it. No, I WILL stick to it. Maybe... :)

Congratulations!

Brilliant loss well done glad to hear you feeling better.

I've only ever felt dizzy when I go too Long without my packs

I got some k strips of eBay, even though I know I'm in th pink I still get satisfaction having the stick each morning lol

Back