Extra Easy My diary in pictures

Cooked a handful of pasta and mixed with tuna, tin of tomatoes and sweetcorn. Looks too much, but literally was just a handful of pasta. X

Sounds good! I got to have a jacket today (from canteen) with chilli (made at home with loads of veg) so a good day so far.

image.jpeg
Excellent. I'm gonna make kheema curry tomorrow to last me a few days hopefully.

Today has been good so far, my pasta filled me up so much that I've not had my yogurt yet. Just made some Nutella cookies for later too, using my hxb.

They look great - not sure I've found the right recipe, can you post a link? Also I came across something saying you could have 35g oats as hexb, I thought it was 25g. Do you know which is right please?

image.jpeg
They look great - not sure I've found the right recipe, can you post a link? Also I came across something saying you could have 35g oats as hexb, I thought it was 25g. Do you know which is right please?
I think it's 35 but I only had those portioned sachets, which are 27g.

Great, I'm going with 35g as I love overnight oats as well as cookies. Problem is what to do with the remainder of the jar of Nutella - will have to feed it to my kids quick or I'll be tempted to dip into it!

Thursday 22nd September

B: banana, melon
L: pasta, tuna, tinned tomatoes, sweetcorn and sprinkle of cheese
image.jpeg

S: grapes
D: asda microwave meal (4.5) with runner beans
image.jpeg

Amaretto and Coke Zero (5)
Nutella cookies (4)
Syns:13.5

Friday 23rd September

Has such a busy morning, I literally didn't get time to eat until 12.30. Decided I'd waited that long, I may as well give the baked oats a try. Glad I did, really lovely.

B/L: baked oats (B)
image.jpeg

S: grapes
D: keema curry and mushroom rice, also really nice.
Amaretto and Coke Zero
5 syns

Saturday 24th September
B: random beans and egg
L: keema curry with spaghetti
image.jpeg

D: chicken, rice and salad

Eldest daughter is having a sleepover and I made the mistake of letting them bake a cake-now it's staring at me. I might have an early night!!

Have you had syns today yet though? Or hexa/b - something to stave off the cake craving?
No, I'm pretty bad with my a's & b's. I tend to just have them when it suits as I'm not a dairy fan and i avoid bread as it gives me hiccups. I know there are other options but I feel like I'm eating them for the sake of it as they don't normally appear in my menu. I'm trying to use them when I can. I try and save my syns for nighttime although a bit of cake mix may have passed my lips earlier. I don't want to trigger my sweet tooth as I've resisted so far. X

Sunday 25 sept
B: fruit
L: salmon carbonara (a)
S: cake (5)
D: keema curry, actifry chips, veggies
Amaretto (5)
Forgot to take pictures

Monday 26 September
Was pleased with my loss this week but secretly would have liked more.
B: overnight oats (b)
L: keema curry, pasta and veggies
S: fruit
D: Thai chicken curry with actifry chips. Made with coconut milk so approx (20 syns)
S: cake (5)

Ah well. Back on it tomorrow.

Back