My Diary. New Year, new start. I WILL succeed this time. 8 stone to lose forever!

I've woken up with a splitting headache this morning, yesterday was the first day where I found the hunger manageable and each time I had a product it actually filled me, where as the rest of the time I've been counting down the minutes until I can eat again. Maybe I'm heading into ketosis finally now.

I'm having a flair up of Dactylitis at the moment, I hope it's nothing to do with the diet, I'll see how it is in a few days. Long day at work ahead of me. Hope everyone else is doing well

Yesterday, diet wise was my best day so far, apart from the headache that lingered all day. I managed to stay in control and focused, even when my daughter (who's Autistic and also has PDA) had one of her worst meltdowns she's had for weeks, ended up smashing my son's phone, and breaking her bedroom window. And my boyfriend dropped the bombshell that he's been gambling again and now we're broke! (he had past issues with gambling, got help and I thought that was that) Usually I would have turned to food, but I actually got through it. By 8 pm I'd only had 1 product and a couple of boiled eggs and didn't feel hungry, I had to make myself have my remaining 2 products.

Weekends are always hard for me, I'm constantly having to fight the urge have a "cheat" day, but I suppose after my boyfriend's little bombshell we won't be able to afford the usual take away's, so that's something, silver lining I suppose. It will force me to stay on plan.

Another good diet day yesterday. TS plus a couple of boiled eggs per day seems to be working well for me so far. I might try to stick to just 3 products today, I'll see how things go. Before the diet evenings were my worst time, I could go all day without food and then I'd be picking at food (all the wrong foods!) all night, but now I've noticed I'm only hungry in the mornings. once I've got to 3 pm I've cracked the day, it's a case of just making myself have my remaining products. I've managed to cut out milk, now I'm having black tea, the taste is growing on me. I'm not really missing the milk either. I used to have 5 or 6 coffee's every day with 2 sugars in each and loads of milk, no wonder I put on so much weight! :(

Still going strong, did a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've lost another 3 lbs since my weigh in on Thursday, hopefully I can lose a bit more before my official weigh in day.

I discovered the burger mix for the first time last night, I had it with 2 boiled eggs (so much for me trying to have a TS day!) It was really nice, much better than I expected it to be, so filling too, I was stuffed after eating it.

Freaking out a bit this morning, I've realised I've run out of cherry and almond bars. It's silly really, I have loads of other products, but I worry that if I have something different from what has been working for me so far, I'll fall off the wagon. I'm sure I'll survive though :D

You are doing great xx

I never make things easy for myself. I had almost a full day off plan yesterday. I don't even have the excuse of something dramatic happening to make me turn to food! I just had a moment of weakness and I didn't try to stay strong, I gave in and ate what I wanted to.

I'm not going to get too down about it otherwise I'll just give up. I have a long journey ahead of me to get to the weight I want to be, so I know there are going to be bumps along the road, yesterday was just one of them.

On the positive side it has made me more determined, I realise I didn't even enjoy eating the food. I'm not craving anything now which usually happens when I've come off plan, so hopefully getting back on track shouldn't be too hard to do.

Weigh in this morning and I've lost another 5 lbs

Well done!!!!

I never make things easy for myself. I had almost a full day off plan yesterday. I don't even have the excuse of something dramatic happening to make me turn to food! I just had a moment of weakness and I didn't try to stay strong, I gave in and ate what I wanted to.

I'm not going to get too down about it otherwise I'll just give up. I have a long journey ahead of me to get to the weight I want to be, so I know there are going to be bumps along the road, yesterday was just one of them.

On the positive side it has made me more determined, I realise I didn't even enjoy eating the food. I'm not craving anything now which usually happens when I've come off plan, so hopefully getting back on track shouldn't be too hard to do.

I love your attitude of its a long road and there will be bumps. You just get yourself back up and keep going. This is life hun and food will always be.a difficult thing for u.

Back to it today girl! Xx

Back