My Diary of Small Successes........time for some optimism!

Ah my blood is boiling even thinking about it!!! haha, if anyone else reads my rant above please feel free to comment as I really dont know if i have a right to be annoyed :(

You poor thing!! I don't blame you for being annoyed by your 'noisy' neighbours. If you can hear and have made some noise yourself then they must know you can hear them too - hope you got your room changed.

I have to say I do admire you for being able to plan around meals when you are basically having x3 meals out a day. I am already trying to plan ahead for the few Xmas get togethers we have in the next few weeks. You don't want to make a fuss about the menu but also don't want to sabotage days of sticking to plan all in one go! How you manage this on a daily basis...........well done you!

You poor thing!! I don't blame you for being annoyed by your 'noisy' neighbours. If you can hear and have made some noise yourself then they must know you can hear them too - hope you got your room changed.

I have to say I do admire you for being able to plan around meals when you are basically having x3 meals out a day. I am already trying to plan ahead for the few Xmas get togethers we have in the next few weeks. You don't want to make a fuss about the menu but also don't want to sabotage days of sticking to plan all in one go! How you manage this on a daily basis...........well done you!

hello :) thanks for the lovely comment, well I asked in hotel reception and they said it was different ppl in the room I think its a business man and he is very quiet so its great :) I was too tired to exercise last night or this morning though :-( sleep deprived!

Aw thanks so much for the lovely words, the last few weeks are the only ones I have managed it and I think exercise is helping a good bit cos there is no way I am keeping within syns, it really is so hard though especially after a ten or eleven hour day in work! home for next week thou so going to do loads of cooking,how are you gettin on yourself? have you a diary? x

morning everyone just heading to work,happy happy cos today is Friday and I get to go home!have a work night out tonight and really lookin forward to a few drinks, will try be extra good with my hangover tomorrow then as I don't wanna sabotage my weight loss :)

OMG I giggled out loud reading about your noisy neighbours - how cringeworthy!!

Enjoy your weekend at home, don't know how you can cope doing sw from a hotel - I once stayed in a hotel for about 4 months and that's when I put on all the weight!!

I cant believe you were so calm! Id of banged on the wall! Or ended up sneaking down to reception.
You poor poor thing, not what you need after a horrible day and work at all!!!!

Ive said it before and ill say it again, your fab sticking to plan in a hotel and going out all the time. Id struggle making the right choice in restaurants all the time, theres only so many steaks, gammon and tomato pasta you can eat!! x

hello :) thanks for the lovely comment, well I asked in hotel reception and they said it was different ppl in the room I think its a business man and he is very quiet so its great :) I was too tired to exercise last night or this morning though :-( sleep deprived!

Aw thanks so much for the lovely words, the last few weeks are the only ones I have managed it and I think exercise is helping a good bit cos there is no way I am keeping within syns, it really is so hard though especially after a ten or eleven hour day in work! home for next week thou so going to do loads of cooking,how are you gettin on yourself? have you a diary? x

I'm still finding my feet and don't feel brave enough yet to write things down for an audience but I think it might be something to consider for the future! I'm managing ok on 'normal weeks' when I have a routine I do get anxious about evenings out etc and there are alot of them in the coming weeks, I don't want to spoil it all on one night but also want to enjoy myself! Do you tend to stick to a syns limit or just have a night off?? Grateful for any advice!!

I tend to limit my syns during the week where possible, have a nice tea before I go out then when out I aim to drink vodka and diet coke, Don't have a takeaway after but if you have to have a chicken kebab that is grilled not off the turning thing, which loads of salad and no pitta. Then in the morning start a fresh and get straight back on plan.
A girl in my group keeps the straws from every drink she has drank so that in the morning she can count the straws and therefore the syns and work out if she can have any syns until weigh day or if shes used them all, cant say im that good though lol x

I like the straws idea! Help me keep on track!

OMG I giggled out loud reading about your noisy neighbours - how cringeworthy!!

Enjoy your weekend at home, don't know how you can cope doing sw from a hotel - I once stayed in a hotel for about 4 months and that's when I put on all the weight!!

hello :) yeah its funny lookin back now but it really wasn't at it time! heard some things I never should have! scarred!

oh I dunno how I am managing it either but I am happy at the minute its not ideal but ill get there, you doing sw yourself?

I cant believe you were so calm! Id of banged on the wall! Or ended up sneaking down to reception.
You poor poor thing, not what you need after a horrible day and work at all!!!!

Ive said it before and ill say it again, your fab sticking to plan in a hotel and going out all the time. Id struggle making the right choice in restaurants all the time, theres only so many steaks, gammon and tomato pasta you can eat!! x

yeah I actually really don't know why I didn't shout at them or something but it was embarrassing? ha.

Aw thanks pet I feel all proud now, how now for a week so shits gonna get serious ha ha

I'm still finding my feet and don't feel brave enough yet to write things down for an audience but I think it might be something to consider for the future! I'm managing ok on 'normal weeks' when I have a routine I do get anxious about evenings out etc and there are alot of them in the coming weeks, I don't want to spoil it all on one night but also want to enjoy myself! Do you tend to stick to a syns limit or just have a night off?? Grateful for any advice!!

well you are more than welcome to write any ramblings here and we can all help each other :) well generally with the hotels thing I am just going for the most slimming world friendly option available each time, however if I wasn't having to do it every day I would be a bit more lenient on myself and allow myself some treats, an evening out isn't every night so you should not feel deprived,my advice would be to try decide what you would be happy to eat and drink and stick to it, then have plenty sw meals prepared/available for the night day to avoid any further damage when hungover lol, one night will not ruin your week and its very possible to still have a weight loss :)

I tend to limit my syns during the week where possible, have a nice tea before I go out then when out I aim to drink vodka and diet coke, Don't have a takeaway after but if you have to have a chicken kebab that is grilled not off the turning thing, which loads of salad and no pitta. Then in the morning start a fresh and get straight back on plan.
A girl in my group keeps the straws from every drink she has drank so that in the morning she can count the straws and therefore the syns and work out if she can have any syns until weigh day or if shes used them all, cant say im that good though lol x

yeah I like your way of doing it be extra good all week so there is no guilt when enjoying yourself :)

straws idea is great too! x

good morning everyone, I am not happy at all today even if it is Saturday :-( need a big hug! so yesterday there was a staff night out for the four of us new ppl who have recently joined, I have been lookin forward to it for weeks and purposely didn't drink on other occasions to really enjoy it guilt free, the job I was on was a few hours away from home but the manager had said we were free to leave early to get home for it and we had worked loads of unpaid overtime during the week anyway! the manager who was up with me had decided not to go during the week and was under pressure with the job but we were aiming to leave for 4 or before it as the night was starting at 7, it was for greyhound racing which was on from 8-945, long story short manager took a meeting with client at 4 that didn't finish till 610!! I didn't know who to be annoyed with him or client but it couldn't be helped I suppose, I suffer with fatigue anyway and always on Fridays I am just exhausted but even more so with the long hours away, and that extra two hours killed me I was on verge of tears sitting there, so I had to cancel on the night that was for me starting the job as I missed all the races by time I got home, manager felt bad and sped down the road but I was too tired/upset to even think about having a drink or gettin ready and meeting them out afterwards, still upset here now I know its stupid but a whole month I was lookin forward to it and now I didn't even manage to lie in today, in awful awful awful mood I hate my job at the minute!

to top it off I have to study for the weekend, its star week (hence the tears and emotionalness), I had to get a takeaway last night AND my boyfriend is away with friends till mid next week :-( I also half attempted to start gettin ready when I got home last night to meet them out after it but was already too upset felt fat in everything :-( sorry to be a big moan everyone

Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days,I'd be annoyed to miss out on an evening if I was one of the main reasons it had been organised to start with - not fair. On the plus side your new manager will have realised their actions had caused you to miss out so there may be some positives to that in the future if you need a favour!

It'shard when it's star week everything is so much more of a big deal than normal and when you're coming home to an empty house it is hard.

My hubby came home and had decided to buy a huge tin of chocolates as I had put the box I'd bought away for Xmas knowing I would be tempted if they had been opened. They are now sat opened on the dining room table (he opened them not me!) just calling me...............so far I have revisited. I did go as far as looking up the syn value 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 each! That has helped me resist the urge so far as seems an awful lot for something that would take me about 2 seconds to eat!

Hope you're having a better day:):)

Another plus to try and cheer you up - you didn't drink in the week to save yourself for last night and you didnt end up drinking any way sooooooo probably works out the same syn value saved as you had in your takeaway :rolleyes:

I don't blame u for being peed off last night, I would too esp since u had been looking forward to it and it would have been good to get to know your colleagues in a social atmosphere.

Hope u are feeling better tonight, just think, ur bf will be home soon. Mine goes away for 4 months on Tuesday so I'd love to be in ur place right now!

x,

Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days,I'd be annoyed to miss out on an evening if I was one of the main reasons it had been organised to start with - not fair. On the plus side your new manager will have realised their actions had caused you to miss out so there may be some positives to that in the future if you need a favour!

It'shard when it's star week everything is so much more of a big deal than normal and when you're coming home to an empty house it is hard.

My hubby came home and had decided to buy a huge tin of chocolates as I had put the box I'd bought away for Xmas knowing I would be tempted if they had been opened. They are now sat opened on the dining room table (he opened them not me!) just calling me...............so far I have revisited. I did go as far as looking up the syn value 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 each! That has helped me resist the urge so far as seems an awful lot for something that would take me about 2 seconds to eat!

Hope you're having a better day:):)

Thanks so much for the lovely message and support.

I hadnt a great weekend after, I had a headache all day saturday and most of sunday, i think it was just exhaustion to be honest, so didnt even really get to study so under pressure this week now. On the plus side, i cooked some lovely food optimising meals, went for 2 walks and got to sleep in my own bed :)

Did you manage to resist the evil chocolates? Chocolate is my weakness!!

Another plus to try and cheer you up - you didn't drink in the week to save yourself for last night and you didnt end up drinking any way sooooooo probably works out the same syn value saved as you had in your takeaway :rolleyes:

Yea I was kinda happy about the less syns but i did end up having 2 glasses of wine saturday night instead, but had to stop then due to headache, so still some syns but not as bad as friday would have been. i have an exam this saturday now and have arranged with a friend to go out after it instead to make up for it :D

Back