My Diary of Small Successes........time for some optimism!

I don't blame u for being peed off last night, I would too esp since u had been looking forward to it and it would have been good to get to know your colleagues in a social atmosphere.

Hope u are feeling better tonight, just think, ur bf will be home soon. Mine goes away for 4 months on Tuesday so I'd love to be in ur place right now!

x,

Thanks for the support :) I feel better now after the weekend but was in really bad form for most of it :(

Oh no where is you bf off to? That is gonna be really tough! will you be able to skype etc? And here is me complaining about a week and a half!!
x

So food wise at the weekend I was actually quite good and did lots of cooking (i am not great at cooking haha)

Saturday I had scrambled eggs, rashers and toast and fruit for lunch, and made sw enchiladas for dinner (first time trying them - really nice)
I had 2 glasses of wine that night and 4 minstrels (so hard to resist them) but I did go for a walk that day so maybe it will cancel out.

Yesterday had leftover enchiladas for lunch, sw burgers chips and salad for dinner and a mini flake with some tea last night :)

It is so so so so much easier to do this being home i took it way too much for granted, one good thing is that it seems so doable now that I may not stray :D

Heres to a good week everyone :)

I have induction in a gym tonight, I won a 3 month membership but work means I would never be able to do it, but the lovely people there have allowed me to do a week at a time if i have to (and maybe just get 8 or 10 weeks) which i am happy with. Looking forward to it now (once i get out of work on time!)

xx

Yes I did resist the urge for chocolates - I'm impressed with myself but there is method to my madness! We've been dog sitting for my parents and they're treating us to a meal out on Wednesday so am trying to be extra good and hope to have a good weigh in tomorrow night, if so I'm then hoping to have a 'naughty evening' and get back on track after. We don't get many offers of a free meal so don't want to turn it down!:D

Yes I did resist the urge for chocolates - I'm impressed with myself but there is method to my madness! We've been dog sitting for my parents and they're treating us to a meal out on Wednesday so am trying to be extra good and hope to have a good weigh in tomorrow night, if so I'm then hoping to have a 'naughty evening' and get back on track after. We don't get many offers of a free meal so don't want to turn it down!:D

well done for resisting! your meal out will be even nicer when its guilt free :) and things are always better when you haven't to pay too :) what type of restaurant is it x

We're planning to go to a beefeater grill so I'm planning to skip starter and have steak and salad - will then have a small ice cream sundae fairly guilt free! I have stocked up my cupboards with treat size chocs as this is my weakness and love maltesers or buttons in the evening!

I think last time I went to a beefeater I feasted! Steak and chicken combo with jacket potato and corn on the cob ummmmm!
x

Very consistent weigh in for me, 3rd week running with a 1.5lb loss :)

having a very stressful and emotional week again :-( but enjoying being home and lookin forward to weigh in tomorrow as I have been an angel and deserve a good loss :) ha ha, just having tea and chocolate now its amazing!

way too excited for weigh in tonight, i hope i am not disappointed :( i think my brain loves to make these unrealistic goals for me when i have had a good week and then if i dont reach that i am unhappy with whatever i do get, take tonight for example i want a loss of 3 and feel i deserve it when comparing this week to other than have had losses of say 2 or 2.5, i will be disappointed if i dont get the 3 but i need to make myself realise that 2 or whatever is still a great loss in a week, does anyone else get like this?!

When I have good weeks I assume Ill lose 10 stone lol realistically 2lbs a week is really really good, that's over half a stone a month but I know what you mean.x

yeah I get like that too, a stone in two weeks somehow becomes realistic in my head for no reason ha ha, Aw I just want the scales to reflect the effort you know?x

yay so did I!
x

Wow, well done to both of you - I'd love to lose the 3lb I've gained over the last 3 weeks... Could it be a hat trick??!! Doubtful, but I'm being optimistic too!!! xx

Well done 3lbs is fantastic!! :D

Well done Emma that is brilliant news!!

Thanks Maverick how did you get on?!

Thanks Kevluc So happy!!!

So its the weekend WOO, but have an exam today BOO! and had a very stressful week topped off with the news that I have to go away again all next week :(

I am going out tonight to make up for missing last friday night and i cannot wait, just a good night out with friends it was been a long time coming! food wise i am still very much on the wagon, gonna make some SW friendly version of fajitas tonight, hoping that copious amounts of dancing will counteract the vodka that i aim to have :)

I made it out that if i want to get where i want to be by my holiday next year it an average loss of 5 pounds a month, might sound very little but gains will and do always throw me! Aiming for 5 pounds for december anyway and see how i go :D

Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :D xxx

Oh dear :( Not stuck to plan this weekend, my first slip up since I began. One of those roller coaster things one thing led to another and then another.............. Only a couple of days to try and claw things back and stick to plan. I think this will be my first gain.

Didn't quite get 3lb, but 2.5lb so still happy with that!!

Hope you had a great night out - the dancing definitely negates vodka!!

xxx

Back