My journey back to me

And yes clin feels oh so good to be back to it and know the scales are on the way down again :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had an unplanned lifestyle day today as i only had 1 pack all day so had a leftover bbq'd chicken breast added to my mushroom pasta pack with asparagus and mushrooms so that's just 1 more to have later . Overall feel really great not allot of headaches and energy is ok, I'm at the stage where it all feels easy which is something you don't think will happen again once you restart , but luckily I'm here , roll on summer ;)

All good but totm came early grrrrr
So weight loss so far this week . It will come I know c

So sts this week booooo! !! But nothing to do about that but move on ! Stripping it right back this week . Bought a breville active blender so that came today . So
Coffee and mango shake for brekki
Very late lunch of banana shake made with ice in new blender mm mm
Chilli and slim rice just now and bar later . Done :) X

Down 1.8lb after yesterday so last week not a total loss .
100% packs yesterday with 100 get slim rice . So aiming for same today
Started with shake made with ice in blend active mmm
:)

3 days 100% with purely packs and doing fine , weight starting to come off again ... yay !!!

so weigh in 1 day early as im going to try the whole 30 cocept for a week as im looking for a transitional eating plan to take me onto my oh ship and beyond without gaining a pile of weight , so officially its a 6 day weigh in but made up for last week by loosing a whopping 6.2 lb
totally chuffed with that and back on track , and if i stick to the whole 30 cocepts strictly i shouldnt gain and might even loose this week so will keep you all posted , might even chicken out after a couple of days lol but im gonna see if i can do it , if i can do packs 100% this SHOULD be a walk in the park !! lol time will tell xx
hope everyones doing well and fighting fit on this beautiful day xx

Rather random start to the day breakfast wise ( in the traditional sense lol )
Had black coffee
Makerel strips ×2
Half small avocado with egg mayo and carrot .mm mm lol
Left me full and satisfied
I've packed some pear mango and nectarine with plain Greek yoghurt for lunch and might pick up a soup .
Have a great day everyone x

Back