My journey back to me

Couple of really hard days , son was really poorly with d+v weds night so had him off school Thursday and Friday then Friday I started feeling very, very sick and unwell , no actual vomiting but felt so awful . been in bed before 9.30 2 nights in a row , haven't gone off plan other than not having anything much at all Friday when I was feeling at my worst . today I feel great after another really good sleep, so glad I didn't use it as an excuse to go crazy and come off plan although I did toy with switching over to the hardcombe plan but I think I think this is the route or paleo ill go maintenance wise due to my intolerances and core belief of real food being the way forward maintenance and health wise into the future . anyhoo I hope all you mummy's and non mummy's have a fabulous day , im looking forward to a nice meal on light plan later while the kids go mad in the soft play :0D x

So Monday weigh in was another 2lb off so I'll take that :0)
I've text my l.l councillor yesterday to quit . I've just told her I'm taking a break . I'm not :eek: I'm switching to slim and save for now.
I love l.l and I had a great motivational group In the beginning,then the 2nd 8weeks started and that feeling went . But I was having a particularly bad week emotionally and after discussing something in group on of the new women made such a cutting rude remark that I actually got up and walked out. I was so shoked that somewhere supposedly"safe" left me feeling awful . I did go back the next week and she was missing that week but I'd just list my feeling of support. AnywAy I haven't been able to go to group the last 2 weeks due to childcare issues so have just nipped in for weigh ins . Anyhow I've done just fine without group and with support on here and Facebook sand s groups posts so I'm going it alone for a while . I've got allot on the next month AnywAy and hubby is home soon so it will be easier to follow my own plan. I feel awful for telling fibs but sue would be devastated if she knew why I'd really gone. I will go back in June for another and hopefully last l.l blast to get me nice and low before my planned tummy tuck in Aug / Sept but will see what's needed by that time .
AnywAy sorry for droning on . I'm all set s and s 28 day order coming today so I'm going to get organised with shopping and veg to be prepared xxx
Hope everyone's well
Xx

I think you did the right thing. I love Lighter Life too and when we did some of the original stuff it worked really well. I'm not sure quite how things are going to work out now that my counsellor has died. Her friend is keeping the house open and selling off the old stock and we have all committed to go along on a Sunday morning I really hope we can keep it going - may even do walks, spas and stuff. But what is lovely is that at various times people are on and off abstinence and there is no judgement. We have all known each other so long that we have each others stories already and are really supportive to each other. I have revealed things in that room that I have told no one else so I can imagine how hurt you would feel when someone was rude and disrespectful.

I think the support here is really good and I like the variety of the Slim and Save products, although I will miss Lighter Life Shepherd's Pie, Apple and Cinnamon Porridge and the Mint Choc Shake.

Good luck with it.

Well if it makes you feel any better the apple and cinnamon porridge has been discontinued now , I was devastated lol and the mint choc is next apparently xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah i have tried the bannoffee clin. S and s sent me a sample . Mmmm :) x

Just called the salon and my box has come :D so guess who's having plain salad and a pud of porridge for dinner lol ? !!!

so today had banoffee porridge for brekki mmmm :0) lighter life spag bol and broccoli for dinner and choc orange bar just now , had some salt and vinegar crisps instead of a meal .
feeling ok going it lone as I haven't been at group for a couple of weeks anyway .
hope it all goes well feeling motivated so alls good :0)

Reet not a good day !!!! Not entirely bahahaad but not good ... nuff said , 1st leap off the wagon since starting in Jan and feel bluegh so err won't be doing that again in a rush !!!!
Night all xxx

Yeah clinquant your totally right ,I freak of I'm not all or nothing with everything. I've actually had a weekend of low carbing to get into ketosis after my slip Friday . Kept me on track over the weekend but back to 100 % so and so today before heading away Thursday
I'd like to get well into the 11 's by may 12th so have a goal :)
Wish me luck today but back at work so I know ill be just fine :)
Have a great day xx

On it like a car bonnet today again lol !! Ready to be back to it. Porridge pack and coffee this morning with lots of water . Think it will be spam box soon then mushroom pasta with mushrooms and asparagus for dinner and bar and cuppa tea last thing . X It's funny I feel much more ready to continue after my low carb weekend . Long may it reign :)

so its 16.11 and so far so good , just had porridge pack up to now and deciding whether to make a spag bol pack or have a piece of protein for easiness , think for getting me back on track the pack is a better option for today , too easy to ott on protein .
well best get to it :0)

on one of y few days away from today until saturday so low carbing it for ease , lost 2.8lb since sts on monday so doing ok :0)
l

PhotoGrid_1397165966632.jpgsome before and after pics well during really :0)
i struggle to see the changes sometimes but this shows how far ive come i guess :0)

2.8lb off in the last 2 weeks so not bad as ive had 'off' times with family visits ect , but on it good and proper now until going to London on Saturday for a few days break and to meet hubby off his flight .
so day 1 again really after my low carb couple days (although daughters b'day Friday was sooo not low carb at times!!) anyhoo water under the bridfe and good to go again :0)
hope everyone's well and doing good xxx

hmmm not sure what im doing right now , lost my mojo :0(

Off plan this few days in London but not been going mad and certainly not going all out on crap ... surprisingly restrained on the kids easter chocolate lol . Although I have had a few buttons . But have to say can't wait to get back to it and loose the rest . Trying to let this little hiatus be ok without getting panicked about loosing my momentum all together . I have always been so all or nothing that I get quite uncomfortable when not feeling in " tight control" of everything , not great because its something that stops me enjoying the moment and just wishing it would hurry up and finish so I can regain " control" again. So not a good way to live . The good thing now is I don't go mad now like in the way back olden days but that old feeling remains :( any hoo something I need to work on more I guess . Hope everyone's had a great easter weekend xx

Back