My journey back to me!

Figment said:
Thanks Tracy x it's weigh day tomorrow but I've been really patchy both with pill taking and eating (well it was Xmas :)) so I'm not expecting much if anything for tomorrow. However I'm back to it now so onwards and downwards xxx You have done super well and I look forward to a time when I have managed to achieve in weight loss terms what you have x

Oh thank you, I appreciate that. :) It'll come off for sure if you keep up the good work you've been doing! I see you've joined the Easter Challenge - they're a great was of keeping you focused; I haven't always made my goal in the ones I've joined, but they're good motivation! :) xx

Back to work for me today and I have to say I'm pleased to return to normality. I was looking forward to opening up a fridge and not wanting to eat everything in sight ( namely as it doesn't belong to me -hehe!) I have stuck 100% to what I should be eating and am hoping to drop a few more pounds by Friday even though weigh day is Saturday as I have my second check up at the docs for my next prescription of orlistat. Fingers crossed I've lost enough to stay on it x

Figment said:
Back to work for me today and I have to say I'm pleased to return to normality. I was looking forward to opening up a fridge and not wanting to eat everything in sight ( namely as it doesn't belong to me -hehe!) I have stuck 100% to what I should be eating and am hoping to drop a few more pounds by Friday even though weigh day is Saturday as I have my second check up at the docs for my next prescription of orlistat. Fingers crossed I've lost enough to stay on it x

I'm sure you will have, hon! :) xx

Well finally got to speak to the person at the leisure centre and have got booked in for my gym induction session on Thursday after work. Wish me luck as its been yeas since I saw the inside of a gym x

Good luck but I'm sure you'll be fine x

Hi all, well after my stress about going to the gym yesterday they didn't actually let me get started. They did all the paperwork but want me to come on Tuesday for my first proper time. Today was my 2month xen check up and the nurse who I didn't like adt month was nice to me this month. Pretty much only because I have done well on losing so far. All was good so prescription for my next month was given. Pick my pills up tomorrow. Official weigh day tomorrow ad I'm hoping for a good one this week to make a big step closer to my target I set for our challenge.

Hi all, well after my stress about going to the gym yesterday they didn't actually let me get started. They did all the paperwork but want me to come on Tuesday for my first proper time. Today was my 2month xen check up and the nurse who I didn't like adt month was nice to me this month. Pretty much only because I have done well on losing so far. All was good so prescription for my next month was given. Pick my pills up tomorrow. Official weigh day tomorrow ad I'm hoping for a good one this week to make a big step closer to my target I set for our challenge.

I found the same with the nurse at my surgery at first as they see so many people on xen lose & then put it a back on they don't have faith in us but mine admitted about 6 months ago that I was proof that if you are really serious it will work. I lost under 3 stone while on it & the rest on my own & apart from at most just over a stone gain the rest has stayed off

Back