My journey back to me!

I found the same with the nurse at my surgery at first as they see so many people on xen lose & then put it a back on they don't have faith in us but mine admitted about 6 months ago that I was proof that if you are really serious it will work. I lost under 3 stone while on it & the rest on my own & apart from at most just over a stone gain the rest has stayed off

How long were you on the xen for Lexie ? You have fantastically well on your own x

For me it was that I was seeing such a difference & I felt so much better about myself that I didn't want to ruin all my hard work, I was only taking a max of 2 a day so I knew I had a stockpile if needed....

Well my gym sessions went well this week and I've been out geocaching with my hubby and son which involved a lovely 2hr walk around our local lake. Haven't lost any weight this week which is a bit a annoying but I did have a big loss last week and it is almost totm. I know I have stuck to my fat allowance etc so I know the loss will catch up with me eventually just would have liked to lose even a little. First time in 9 weeks that I haven't lost. I've still lost 37.5lbs in that time so that's what I need to keep reminding myself xx

Today's weigh in showed a 3.5lb loss meaning in 10 weeks I am only 1lb away from losing 3 stone so Im well chuffed about that. Still enjoying my gym sessions but am about to enter into a very stressful week at work. I have an interview for a promotion on Thursday and Im so pleased I have been losing the weight as I don't think I would have had the confidence to go for it to be honest. I have never considered myself on a diet this entire time however I am going on a reduced calorie one for this week only. I want to give myself the most confidence I can by Thursday so Im doing short term pain for long term gain. I will be back to my normal way of eating next Saturday as I will give myself the full week on the reduced cal diet. Won't be doing it any longer as I know I can't stick to diets like this for long.

That's fantastic!! Good luck next week - I'm sure you'll do fine!

Back