My Mad Fat Diary

I wish my daughters were still older enough to go to wakey warehouse. Where they could play and not be bored lol.!

Healthy Extra A 60g primula cheese & ham
Healthy Extra B 3 sweet onion ryvitas

An apple

Spaghetti Bolognese with extra lean pork mince passata lots of carrotts celery and onions and spaghetti

An apple

Chicken 2 eggs sliced jacket potato 1syn lettuce spring onions beetroot 3 tablespoons of honey and mustard dressing 4.5syns

An apple

Last edited:
Everything sounds really good. But why did you syn lettue ? Or did I read it wrong.!
What day are you going to weigh in ?
So am off to the hairdressers this morning then got a busy ish day so will pop back later
Have a good day Leah.

Haha it does look a bit like ive syned lettuce but i meant the jacket potato its mccains microwave one. Have fun at the hairdressers :) my first weigh in is tuesday excited but nervous to get on scales xx

What a gorgeous morning off out for the day with my little girls and the oh to enjoy the sunshine while its here. Today will be a definate test they will be having mcdonalds and i wont be able to have my usual Big Mac but got to stay strong :)

Really pleased whilst out with girls and oh today ive resisted a gorgeous looking ice cream with a flake and in mcdonalds as we speak and got nothing but a diet drink. However feeling poorly probably helps but still proud of myself :)

Day 4
Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Sandwich using healthy extra B and light choices ham
An apple

Light choices ham jacket potato 1 syn 2 sliced eggs lettuce spring onion beetroot 3 tablespoons of honey and mustard dressing 4.5 syns

An apple
Helter skelter lolly 2.5syns
Two 500ml cans of fosters
Not 100% sure on syns but most 20 for both. I have gone over today but with not using all my syns on previous days im hoping i havent done too bad plus ive felt horrific all day and really fancied a drink as i find it helps sore throats plus i managed to resist mcdonalds and ice cream so still pleased with today. Hope i feel better tommorow not poorly ofen but hate it when i am.

Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Light choices ham sandwich using healthy extra B.

2 apples

Chilli con carne with extra lean pork mince lots of carrotts celery onions and peppers and garlic and herb passata. Basmati rice and a few sw chips.

4 helter skelter lollys 10 syns

Still felt poorly today so not ate as much as normal.

Morning leah sorry your still feeling off it. Them lollies will ease your throat lol. I'm like you, I'm not ill very often and when I am I hate it.!

Your doing really well still though. ! Keep going. Lol.

Hiya how was your meal you did well picking as close to slimming world option as possible id have probably had a blow out lol. Its having blocked up nose that i hate feel like im suffocating im such a weed lol. Im trying my hardest i just really hope it pays off on tuesday what did you lose in your first week? Xx

Hiya. My 1st week I lost 4.5 lb. My friend who was smaller than me when she started lost 8lb her 1st week. ! So think it just depends on your body.
Tbh I was going to choose the Cajun chicken and salad but I thought that was. A bit boring. Lol. Just hope I stay in the 12s else I will be throwing my toys out the pram lol

Back