My Mad Fat Diary

I know it will be a loss next week. And it isn't as bad as I thought.
So looking forward to me breakfast I'm starving

Help !!!! I can't stop thinking about food today or eating. Glad ive not got the car tonight else I might be tempted to get a mac milk shake lol.

Noo me to normally im fine with my syns ive used 14 today and theres crisp in kitchen i want and i want more ice lollys. Mmmm i can always eat a big mac. No what im saying i should be saying dont stay strong and all im saying is what i want to eat too. I dont know what to do feel likd i want to go over my syns

Well now I have had tea I'm fine I think it was the waiting for it to cook lol.
Ill be fine tomo got on bread craving out the way. And my chocolate fix lol.
Back to normal tomo.
My girls and I are going to try to finish out holiday shopping off tomo. Normally we would pop up to meadowhall but bit stuck for time with hub starting early this week. So nipping into Chesterfield I know we can look to see what we want these rather than wondering round everywhere. Lol

Im like that sometimes waiting for tea ive ended up having a few sw wedges rather thsn having the crisps with 2 apples. Ooo sometimes you cant beat a bit of clothes shopping ive hated it for a while but seeing ive lost im already looking forward to it bet its nice going with your girls bet your all looking forward to your holiday xx

Healthy extra A 3mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

An apple

Bacon (with fat removed) sandwich using hxB with sliced egg and tomato sauce 1syn

A banana
2 apples

Chicken mushy peas sw chips bisto pour gravy 2syns 1tablespoon mint sauce 1syn

4 helter skelters 10syns (think i need to stop buying these after ive had whats left
one is never enough)

2apples
Sw wedges (to stop me having crisps)

Last edited:
You have done great again today with your food. I'm going to have a go at making fish cakes next week and have mushy peas with them.!
Yes all of us are so looking forward to our hols. All this preparing Lol then when we get back its 3 birthdays then Christmas.!

Hiya did the dreaded big food shop yesterday and then made mistake of getting on scales and it says same as tuesday so getting worried dont know why i got on them :( did you and your girls have fun shopping x

Healthy extra A 250ml semi skimmed milk
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Bathcherlors chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce with hxa added broccoli spring onions and bacon with fat removed

Weight watchers ham sandwich using hxb
An apple

Micro jacket potato 1 syn with spaghetti
2 apples
Tub of grapes

3 helter skelter lollys 7.5 syns

Yesterdays food diary fell asleep and forgot to do it

Hiya luv not too bad started my period the joys lol so wanted to eat everything in sight but ive resisted but ive just had lollys its a good job i didnt have all my syns yesterday ive had two punnets of grapes too so feel a bit greedy hows your day been xxx

Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal

2 apples
Punnet of grapes
Mullerlight yoghurt

Light choices ham sandwich using hxb
An apple

Two jacket potatoes with tuna mixed with salad cream 1syn lettuce spring onion radish beetroot honey and mustard dressing 3syns

6 helter skelter lollys 15syns
Punnet of grapes

Lol. Your diary made me laugh "how many lollys" lol.
I understand about wanting to eat everything its normally chocolate and carbs isn't it. Lol
Today has been good. (be better tomo when my husband is home all day, he has started work early this week and worked his day off for extra money for our hols) so we went food shopping, did the shred and got on with house jobs. Not to bad. Its nice the girls are off actually and I haven't heard "I'm bored "yet !! Lol.
Have u got plans for the weekend?

Haha i know im ridiculous with lollys need to stop buying them it stops me eating loads of chocolate though.whats the 30 day shred like? Ive enjoyed having the girls off too just wish there was more to do with then but mornings can be a nightmare oh on nights so have to try and keep them quiet its impossible lol. This weekend where probably jyst going upto my mum and dads allotment what are your plans x

Back