Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Feeling a bit lurgified this morning... ho hum.

Scales are my best friends - 1lb off this morning which means I get to update my ticker again! Woohoooo! 2lbs until I am in the 14's :D

Easy peasy! Be back in the 14s before you know it!

Another pound off this morning - 15st on the dot!

Need to nip out for milk, must dash!! xx

No change this morning :( Hoping to be in the 14's tomorrow..?!

My friend who started on Wednesday is doing great. Am looking forward to her weigh in on Wednesday to see how much she has lot! My other friend is starting today :)

I have a cough and a cold and am feeling a bit rotten, but drinking water and coffee and will take the dog out as usual later on.

Sarah xx

Wow Sarah ur doing ab fab Hun goodness ur gonna see those 14s soon babe ur on a roll babe...good luck to ur friends wi let us know how well she has done :)

Hope u feel better soon hugs x

Hope you are feeling better soon chick, yay to the lbs melting away!

xxx

Well, I am here, have had a nasty cold and nausea bug so have been off shakes in attempt to shift it. Have still been walking my 3 miles a day (4 on Sunday).

Am 5lbs up this morning :( Back on the shakes today now I can stomach them again!

Sarah xx

Morning sarah how you doing? missing you :)

Glad you're better, one day at a time hun. Cold water is making me nauseous atm so bouillon and pepp tea are my new best friends. I know we shouldn't have more than 2 bouillon a day but it is very weak :)

Have a great Sunday xx

Hope you are better now Sarah, rotten cold. Please post when you can so we know you're OK, big hugs.

@ Kira, struggling lately, alas. Story of my life.

xxx

Sarah how are feeling? Hope you'll post soon.

Katy, so sorry to hear you are struggling. I completey understand. I spent from Oct 2010 to Dec 2011 trying to get back into Cambridge and just couldn't get past a few days at a time. Once I managed 14 back in Feb last year only to blow it. It took me so many failed attempts wasted money to finally make the decision on 14 Dec 2011 to stick with it. I chose SS+ and decided only to SS on days I could. Also bought some books recommended by many on here. They have really helped me get to this point as well as Minis support on here. I started with Beck and Linda Spangles and now have just bought Riley, Roth and Hirschman books.

SORRY Sarah didn't mean to hijack your diary thread again!

@ Kira: Riley, Roth & Beck I have... Day Two for me now, feel better than I did, it's better to be trying than not trying, but early days yet.

SARETTE.... where are you hunny? We will have to send out the search parties? Post if you can, getting worried chick.

xxx

sarah how are you?? please come back x

Woohoo, mojo is back! It took a while to find it again though *sigh*. Anyway, finally restarted Exante last Monday. Lost 10lbs in my first week back! 100% all the way so far :)

Sig is updated, stats are updated, let's do this!

Sarah xx

PS what the heck has happened to Minis?!

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Sarah, good to have you back :)
Missed you ya know ;)
Fantastic first week loss, well done.

Minis was hacked and had to be changed back to original layout. Hopefully it will be updated soon although we have got used to it now lol.
Well I am not much lighter than when you left lol.
I'm on nights again, first of 5 so I will be unsociable for a few days. Catch you later xx

Back