Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

So I had a quick browse last night and today, and have discovered that everyone is raving about Slim and Save! So I just had to go and read product reviews didn't I! I then found myself on the S&S website, and have ordered some samples to see what they are like. It's just typical that I have just received a delivery of 100 Exante shakes!!! Oh well :( ...

Anyway, another pound off this morning, takes me to 15st 12lbs. Managed to squeeze my lard ass into a swimming costume and went swimming for the first time in yonks! it was good, and Oscar (17 months) really loved it. Hubby had fun too :)

Had a ham salad for lunch, but only ate half of it :D. I'm not going to make a habit of eating, but want to fit the diet in with my life.

I feel a bit like I have a cold coming, which sucks!!! I hope all my diet friends are well, thanks to B and Ali for saying Hi! Mwah xxx

Keep warm, drink plenty and keep the paracetamol to hand. You are probably getting used to the reduced intake and your body is complaining by making you feel bleugh!
Hope you shake off that cold soon, well done on the swimming. I haven't been since our shift patterns changed :(

How you doing sweet cakes?? please keep posting xx

Back