Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Well done...a whole stone gone....never to return, Zumba sounds fun, hoping Santa brings us a Wii this crimbo...really think it might help but going back to the gym next week...hoping I won't feel so much like Bambi on ice by then...day three and still a bit wobbly!! well done you.
Clare xxx

Day 12..

No loss today, but then I haven't been to the toilet as yet... so hoping for a loss tomorrow.. Friday doesn't seem long off and I've only lost 2lbs this week so far which is annoying!! Hey ho..

Think we're popping into Ipswich today for a few bits.. need to start birthday and Xmas shopping soon as there's lots to get, but I will bury my head in the sand for another day :)

Will be back later xx

morning a stone off already ..wow happy shopping

Good morning diary!

I've lost 2lbs since yesterday which completes my first stone. YAY!! Diet wise I feel fine, then I took some pics on my webcam and it's remotivated me as I look huge. Well, I should, I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 17 stone 3lb... Dam myself for letting it get so bad before I started doing anything about it. Le sigh.

I bought myself Zumba for the Wii last week and had a go yesterday. It's brill! I was knackered afterwards, so it must do something :) Will try and do it a few times a week...

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Well done - that's awesome!! You must be over the moon x

Just been having a read and you've been doing so well :D just wanted to say hi and well done :)

Hi, how you getting on today....must admit I'm still hungry, maybe I'm just one of those people that will? Had a sneak on a very old..and probably very inaccurate scales and it's saying an 8lb loss in 4 days....so that must mean some loss surely....proper weigh in at Tesco's on Friday, don't want to get too excited!!
love and positive thoughts
Clare xx

Day 13

Scales are refusing to budge. ARGH!!

Had a bad night with my youngest last night so haven't been up long as he slept in (he was awake from around 2am to 6am :( ) Am feeling like c*ap, and normally I would turn to food to make me feel better. Sigh.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hi Danii :)

Scales looked to be stuck on 243.8 when I first hopped on this morning. I then cleansed my face, put some make up on and re weighed out of curiousity... 242.9.. Ooh er! So am considering they are broken. So I am possibly another pound down today, or not.. Will see what tomorrow and Week 2's official weigh in says. I can't be doing with broken scales argggghhhh!

Day 15

So I discovered this morning that my scales say different things every time I hop on, whether I have had a large glass of water or not, whatever I am wearing etc.. so I have ordered some new ones :)

So, am sticking to the 2lbs loss for the week and hope there will be a bigger one next week with reliable scales!

I feel thinner though (not that you can tell as I am still huge lol) and I do think my fat tummy has changed shape and thinned out a little in places :D

Here's to week 3!

Morning what new scales have you ordered? hope these ones are better chick :)

Day 17 in the Exante house.

Yesterday was another 100% day. New scales have been dispatched. They are by Salter again but get better reviews than my other ones (which have shocking reviews!). I'm going to try really hard and not weigh in on my scales any more...! I know they are broken, but it's a bit of an addiction that I have lol! Maybe I will throw them out now..

I have 2 days of shakes left after today, so will need to order some more tomorrow. I do like all the shakes, but I wish you could choose what flavours and how many you want in the bumper box. Then I'd get extra chocolate and banana ones!! Yummy.

I'm so pleased that I'm being so good, am really hoping to stay on TS until Xmas Day and then get back on it on the 27th.. Hubby and I are hoping to have a party for our 10th wedding anniversary in July and I really want to be slim and wear a gorgeous dress to show off at it! It's good to have an actual goal now! Speaking of goals, I have set mine at 12 stone at the moment. Once I am there or near there, I will reassess. I got down to 10st 12lbs or so last time but it was tough going once I was there. Still, I now know what NOT to do once at goal, and that is not celebrating by eating anything edible...!!

Oh well, off for some more water now..!

Hope everyone else is OK :)

Just caught up on the rest of your diary, your doing so well!!! I think you will have a good loss this week and surprise yourself. Well done! x

Hey hunnie this week i ordered just chocolate shakes 50 for £50 :) as the others are not my cup of tea lol

Oh i had black salter ones there good to, i now have WW ones :)

happy sunday x

So you can get 84 (4 x 21) shakes for £99.96 or 100 Shakes (50 choc, 50 ban) for £100...?! Interesting....

Hmm the 50 packs are £59.50 as I just looked ...

Last edited:
So you can get 84 (4 x 21) shakes for £99.96 or 100 Shakes (50 choc, 50 ban) for £100...?! Interesting....

Hmm the 50 packs are £59.50 as I just looked ...
is it £59.60 really........ OMG well now u mention it i was wondering y my bill was £60+ silly me well i did order it monday early morning :)

so what u gonna do then?....... I aint ordering anymore now i best stick to TS with these shakes left.

Just doing some maths to decide lol..

1.19 per pack if I buy the Bumper pack of all flavours for £99.96..
1.19 per pack if buy 100 for £119..

Ooh er!

So an extra £20 to fork out up front but I would get 16 extra shakes....

*Removed by me in case I got told off for mentioning swaps*

Last edited:
Back