My online weightloss outlett :)

Thank you :) i was very pleased with that loss :) and been really good since too :) noticing my tops are a bit baggier already which is a great sign :) was pain free today too so its been a good day :) xx how are you Zafira? Xx

Always good when clothes feel looser :)
I'm fine although struggling to keep on plan , prob jumped in too quick on my first week....lack of planning!.....but it's in process:)..well will be by end of this weekend :)
warburtons wholemeal thins? what are they like? is it bread?

Always good when clothes feel looser :) I'm fine although struggling to keep on plan , prob jumped in too quick on my first week....lack of planning!.....but it's in process:)..well will be by end of this weekend :) warburtons wholemeal thins? what are they like? is it bread?

It does get easier as u get into a routine :) hope u slip into it ok :) x warbutons thins come in 3 types but the wholemeal ones are a HEb they are quite small but i have two using one as 5 syns and they are lovely treat and a nice alternative to bread :) you get two bits in one thin xx i had some left over sw chilli in one the other day and it was. Awesome lol x

Yesterday -
Breakfast - banana, muller light

Lunch - chicken sandwich (HEb) 2 syns flora light 2 syns salad cream light, fruit

Dinner - sw chilli with savoury rice, onions, mushrooms, fruit

Snacks - muller light yoghurt, hot choc, marshmallow low fat Squirty cream - 7 syns

Sunday -

Lovely day, first church for vision sunday, then home chilling with boys then leaders meeting at church this eve and back home after to make some more bits to sell on Ebay :) pain in foot eased off a bit today which was so goooood! Lol x looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but have funny feeling star week is on its way do hope it the scales still shoe a loss x

Breakfast - satsuma, banana

Lunch - chicken salad, 3 syns salad cream light, balsamic vinegar., 2 x wholemeal (HEb) flora light 2 syns

Dinner - mushrooms, rice, onions, chicken breast

Snacks - fruit, muller light, tea (HEa) milk

Bit bored of chicken and salad at the mo as money has been tight been using what ever we had left until tuesday so cant wait to ho out and get some different bits in so keep it fresh and wont fall off the wagon lol

Will post weigh in tomorrow :)

Well i am disappointed!!! Had a good week but gained 0.5lb really don't know why but wondering if im due a star week as never regular as so gutted! But not giving up!!! Been to shops to get lots of speedy fruits and vedge as didnt have much speedy fruits last week as not enough money! But gonna have it this week :) xx

Know what you mean about the money side of things:(
But 0.5lbs isn't too bad could even be like a fluctuation thing ?
hope you have a better weigh in next week....now you've re-stocked things might lok a little better...we all get bored of having the same things now and again, i know i do :)

Know what you mean about the money side of things:( But 0.5lbs isn't too bad could even be like a fluctuation thing ? hope you have a better weigh in next week....now you've re-stocked things might lok a little better...we all get bored of having the same things now and again, i know i do :)

Thanks for messaging zafira x got tummy ache so thinking its the dreaded star week lol so going to stick to it and hopefully next week will be a good loss :) x got staple food in today but going to do big shop on wednesday or thursday to get recipe bits and extras so will have no excuses x got given a new food processor today so that will help me prep food quicker :) cant wait to try it out lol x how are you doing? X

Been hiding for a bit lol had a really low week or two due to feeling so ill and finding things so difficult and wobbled off plan a bit but didn't go mad and so started back fully last monday and all going well so far! Doc gave me some antidepressants last week too so that should keep me from falling any lower lol x feeling much better already x

Today -
Breakfast - apple, muller light
Lunch - cajun chicken breast, salad, 2syns salad cream light, basalmic vinegar
Dinner - chicken, sw chips, salad, corn on cob 2 syns salad cream light

Snacks - pineapple chunks, tea (HEa skimmed milk) waffle (5syns)

Just realised i haven't had my HEb today ooops!

Weigh in tomorrow x eeek! Really hope i wont be disappointed again x

Today -
Breakfast - apple
Lunch - chicken/bacon salad - 2syns low fat sauce
Dinner - scrambled egg, 2 x wholemeal toast - HEb, 2 syns flora light, mushrooms, low fat cheese
Snacks - apple, tea (HEa - cheese) 5syns splashes of skimmed milk in tea

Really need a loss tomorrow lol xx

Whoop! 2lb loss this week :) happy with that :) and in the next stone bracket whoop! X

Back