My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Tbh when im abroad i dont even eat that much anyway cos i get too hot and then cant be bothered to eat haha! I cant wait to go though, been working 6 days a week and im just ready for a break now, a week today i will be there!
Definitely will be back on it when im back though, going to start the detox again from the beginning seen as though i lost 3lb in a week on that, then i might do what your doing lou and do sw/fasting

Another 1 off :) it's slow for me but I'm just so happy with losses!
I've not been strictly sw on between - prob 3 days out of 5.. But just so glad it's moving!
Recon you'll be fine on hols then :) jealous of a hot holiday :) :)

Ahhh im back. Been back off hols over a week but its time to bite the bullet and shift this weight now. Im feeling so flabby! Really dont know what to do because i love chatting to everyone on here and keeping my food diary but im not sure SW is for me really :/ theres not much point in me keeping a food diary on here if its not SW is there :(

Welcome back Chloe:) What are you thinking of doing if not sw?
I recon we can find a way of staying in touch- I've thought about starting a thread somewhere for chatting with the groupies I enjoy chatting with!
How was holiday? :)

I think im just generally going to eat better and exercise rater than following a specific diet. Iv been buying womens health and reading them and theyre really good for directing you in the right way in terms of healthy eating. Im going to start that monthly detox again on monday as i lost 4lb in one week last time.
I was looking at the general weightloss forums on here but it seems as though nobody writes in them!
Hols was fantastic! Got the holiday blues now :( ill post some pics

My lovely hols

image-1309316343.jpg

image-2440639525.jpg

image-985019822.jpg

image-1099866210.jpg

Hi Chloe, glad you had a good holiday look forward t seeing some pics! There seems to be alot to read up about on this diet malarkey i think you just have to experiment and see what works for you, we are all different what works for one person also may not work for another, think many of us try so many things but its good to experiment, you will find whats right for you in the end, but they also say you should not stick to one thing for a long period as your body will get used to it oh it all goes on could be here all day lol, good luck with what you decided and stay in touch with us all hun xx

Back