My slim n save diary!

Another 5lb this morning, I feel slightly tearful that I'm doing it and finding it easy. The last time I did the diet I included vegetables and I think this was my downfall as I can't deal with normal food, complete abstinence seems to work better for me. I can really see me lasting the distance this time and am determined to at least do the first 12 weeks with no real food. This diet is hard to get into but the best in terms of no hunger and focus!

Well done. That's really good that you are finding it so straightforward. I'm a bit all or nothing too so did Simplicity with no veg from 1 September until Christmas. After a break then I did introduce veg at the restart and have found I am fine with it but it does involve that time in the kitchen and it's temptations! I think you are doing the right thing to get the most weight off initially.

Well! only a half a pound gone this week but that's ok, I'm here for the long haul and I had a good loss last week so I suppose it's swings and roundabouts. Hope everyone else is getting on ok x

The last week has been quite hard as I only lost half a pound the week before but I am so glad I didn't let my mind talk me into giving up and eating as this week I lost a fantastic 5 and a half pounds and my BMI is now under 40(still terrible I know but not quite as bad!),I just had to keep thinking to myself that it was impossible to be on so little calories and not see weight loss at some point and even though I am a really lazy old bag if I was laid up in bed unable to move you would still lose the weight on that amount.
Very happy today!:)

That's fantastic. Yes it really does even itself out if you're 100% and lovely to slide under the 40 BMI.
Thank you for your support week in week out,I know mine isn't the most exciting thread but it really helps me to write something down every week and hopefully at the end I can put loads of pictures on here and not be the secret dieter anymore!

Woohoo! I have under 100lbs to lose,99.5 to be exact which probably sounds loads to someone else but makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere. Every week is a surprise to see how much I've lost and seeing my BMI go down is a good feeling. Fingers crossed for at least 2lbs next week to get me into the next stone.:bliss:

By the skin of my teeth I have managed 1 stone this month, I didn't think I would do it with my half a pound loss at the start!
Two things I have learnt this time while doing the diet is 1)don't compare your weight loss to others, we are all individual and this is our own individual journey and 2)don't let small losses throw you off, play the long game.
I was watching that programme last night with that really nice looking David Beckham lookalike Jessie Pavlova or whatever his name is and there was a lady on there who had lost 10.5 stone, she looked so much younger and prettier,a real inspiration,I don't think I could do a normal diet so successfully and all that exercise too!

1.5lb's this week which I'm still pleased with after the really good 3 weeks I've had. I'm going to be in the 15's by the end of this 4 weeks which is something I haven't been for a lot of years!

Hey! well done you are doing exceptionally well. It's nice to see that a few on us this time are 2nd timers and there is something about the second time around being a lot more focused! I feel your excitement to the run into the 15's yay!

I've put on half a pound this week but that is because I ate and drank one day this week but I did get straight back on it the next day and if anything it has made me feel more resolute because I don't like feeling out of control and I had the hangover from hell which has cured my hankering for alcohol!
100% week this week and if I'm really lucky I might get into the next stone :rolleyes:

Back