my spare time..

hahah dont be silly mini....think the last time i wore make up proper was my wedding lol...it just sits there n i never wear it....

Htpink.......We've not made it over to brands or s'stone r anywhere like that yet....but i kno he'd prolly love it! altho it would prolly kill him just watchin when he's so used to marshalling....!! I actually have only been out properly (like off of our street) once..:( ...i wont go on the bike really till i lose weight..same reason i wont take lessons to start ridin it..he thinks im being silly..but...thats just the way it is.....so im doomed just to look at the bikes..lol..
What kinda bike does hubby have? mine's a yamaha xjr1200...used to have a *motified*kaw zzr 400 but got stolen outta our front yard...after a search around the area we never found it...then 2days later my hubby saw some builders at the bottom of the street with it..
they had pulled it outta a ditch..seems the people who stole it dumped it back in our street again...f*ckers!!!! god i loved that bike..!!!!

htpink said:
When we renovated the bungalow last year i got to play with all the tools the builder was using - yummy bench saw and very satisfying nail gun!

Hels x

Ah man, makes me wanna start doing DIY!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Hobbies....

My horse...... less a hobby more a way of life.

Hiking...
Camping...
Cycling...

:eek: I have never shown them before i fear you might all find them cr*p but i will dig some out and see if anything is suitable !

Kandy sloping off with her cheeks all flushed :eek:

Just promise me even if you think there pants be nice to me i feel kinda fragile !! ;)

I may have to post 'em tomorrow don't know where they are offhand xxx

Rearrange this well known phrase:-

a hiding under bushel your stop light

heheheheheheheh

You're fab and very very funny - I'm sure I'll love em!

love

Hi Mags,

Husband does not have a bike, but he watches anything to do with racing cars, bikes and all those programmes where they build, rebuild etc...he is addicted to them.

My brother and his partner have bikes, don't ask me what they are:confused: they are bright and shiny and one is blue and I think the other is red...or is it black...? Really confused now as motor bikes are becoming very popular as a toy for grown up kids...and I know lots of people with such toys.

Love Mini xxx

Back