My Success story. 72lb in 12 months! (NOW WITH PICS!)

Great story,i hope I can follow in your footsteps,I have joined a gym a couple of weeks ago,not used it yet though although i have used the swimming pool.If i go to the gym I am unsure what to do,what equipment to use.I cant use weights because i dislocated my left arm and have a radial head fracture of my right arm.I did this 2 years ago but both arms are weak now although the swimming helps.

this is proper inspiring stuff, well done Henry

stats similar to mine and an attitude that I am starting to develop

I kicked off at just over 20st, currently 18 and wanting to be 14, seems like similar height and build too.

I love the ladies on here, but of course I relate to mens stories better and there are so few, glad I found this, you should be rightly proud of yourself and you have given this 41 year old man a great lesson, for which I am grateful - well done

any before and after photo's?

wow thats fantastic congrats on all your weight loss. i cant wait to keep your positive vibes going with my weight loss your story is so inspirational =] thanks

I thought you said you weren't so well at writing??? That was an amazing story and it's inspired me to continue. Where are the pics though.

Well done you

Sorry about the delay, there's my before and after photos!

Just to give you a quick personal update too, like i've said before I had no confidence and rarely talked to women before losing the weight. I'd never had a girlfriend. I'm not going to post any pictures (sorry!) but i'm now with someone who not in my wildest dreams would I have thought could be attracted to me. Properly the happiest i've ever been!

Just stumbled across this thread and I'm blown away! A massive congratulations to you. You have done so well and I wish you every success in your relationship!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this is proper inspiring stuff, well done Henry

stats similar to mine and an attitude that I am starting to develop

I kicked off at just over 20st, currently 18 and wanting to be 14, seems like similar height and build too.

I love the ladies on here, but of course I relate to mens stories better and there are so few, glad I found this, you should be rightly proud of yourself and you have given this 41 year old man a great lesson, for which I am grateful - well done

any before and after photo's?

I wish there were more men's stories, and I'm a woman!

Just stumbled across this and WOW! Your right about that sudden change in mental attitude. Its like a switch that goes in the your head that thinks, 'right enough is enough! You will do this' - i worry sometimes that i wont stick to it and succumb to the 'bad side' but its stories like this that make me know its possible.

Very inspirational! :)

Back