Step 1 Sole Source my weight loss journey

Good luck with your weigh in star1diet:) yea first weeks are always a lot more. But I've known people to lose similar amounts each week. I'm feeling hungry:( Ive had porridge, a peanut bar and spag bog.

I tried the original porridge during my first week but really hated it even though I do love Quakers porridge. I found the grains a bit hard toon even though I followed the water quantity instructions. Is it the same for you berry1 or do you make it up with extra water?? What flavour porridge are you eating?

I tried the original porridge during my first week but really hated it even though I do love Quakers porridge. I found the grains a bit hard toon even though I followed the water quantity instructions. Is it the same for you berry1 or do you make it up with extra water?? What flavour porridge are you eating?

I have the apple and cinnamon. I don't add extra water, I'm really like it at the minute. I've been loving the spag bog, but just thinking off it now is making me feel sick lol. So I might have to change those ones. I find one minute u like something, the next u don't. What shakes do u like?

Hey shazza how u doing:) I tried on an all in one suit today for my holiday It looked awful!!!!! I only have 3 more weigh ins left. I may try it on again nearer the time as I really liked it.

I have the apple and cinnamon. I don't add extra water, I'm really like it at the minute. I've been loving the spag bog, but just thinking off it now is making me feel sick lol. So I might have to change those ones. I find one minute u like something, the next u don't. What shakes do u like?

Toffee walnut and cappuccino shakes both yum yum!

How you feeling berry1. Chin up and stick with it! Sometimes I feel miserable seeing the family eat yummy food and there I am with my shake...but am plodding along day by day to get to my first stone loss. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks i'very been on CD. Can't believe i'very stuck with it so long! Weigh in is on Saturday.

Star1diet ive Got a rotten cough. It's doing my head in cough, cough, cough lol last night was the worst as I couldn't sleep. I just feel weak and exhausted. I get weighed tomorrow. Not looking forward to it as I've drank loads of fizzy, milk, tea my throat has just been irritating me. Do u feel different in yourself? It's an amazing diet. When your poorly I think your meant to go up a step but I will see what my cdc says 2mz

4lb loss super happy:)
Well done Berry1. I had my weigh in this morning and thankfully lost 4 lbs. So total 1 stone 1 lb. Am happy to have reached the 1 stone milestone! How's your day been. Yesterday was my son's birthday but no cake for me unfortunately. .

Well done Berry1. I had my weigh in this morning and thankfully lost 4 lbs. So total 1 stone 1 lb. Am happy to have reached the 1 stone milestone! How's your day been. Yesterday was my son's birthday but no cake for me unfortunately. .

Well done with the weight loss so far:) can u feel a difference yet. No cake well done u. Still going strong... I next weigh on the 2nd June then we all go to Spain on the 7th. A whole week off plan eeeekkkkkk. I know i will gain but I'm straight back on it to carry on when I'm back.

Does that mean you'll be taking any CD packets with you? I'd find it mega difficult to avoid eating all that yummy Spanish food!

Does that mean you'll be taking any CD packets with you? I'd find it mega difficult to avoid eating all that yummy Spanish food!

I've decided not to take any cd products with me. I won't got mad I hope and will stay sensible. When's ur next weigh in.

Back