My weight watchers journey :)

Hi hun 3 pound loss is great I love ww its good 2 feel like ur not deprived from anythin only some propoints are shocking lol well done also on starting the gym ur will power and motavation are great hun how r u 2day x

Hi hun 3 pound loss is great I love ww its good 2 feel like ur not deprived from anythin only some propoints are shocking lol well done also on starting the gym ur will power and motavation are great hun how r u 2day x

Hey hun!

it really is amazing, i never actually realised how much we can eat and still lose weight, I hardly ever use all of my daily pro points.

thankyou! I just can't wait to be able to notice a change, really gets me down the way I look now, but that will all change soon enough, hope fully!

but yeah, I'm all good today, my other half is due home from work in about 15 minutes so were off to get my gym membership and then were visiting friends so it should be a nice evening :)

were all of to my Nan's house tomorrow for birthday tea and cake, and they have bought in weight watchers cakes for every one just to make sure I don't miss out! Every one is being very lovely and supportive :)

how're you today anyway and how're you finding everything :) x

Morning everyone!

forgot to write in here last night! But I had yet another brilliant day so I'm happy :)

today we are going gym clothes shopping and were also going out my Nan's for birthday tea and cake which they have very kindly bought in some weight watchers cakes so I dont miss out :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Completely forgot to write in here again last night!

everything is still going brilliantly, still loving weight watchers so much, looking forward to my next weigh in on Tuesday :)

my INCREDIBLE Other half only went and arranged for me to go to Paris for a long weekend in November with my nan and both my sisters, he took the days of work so he can be home with our daughter and paid for everything and only told me about it when we was all at my Nan's for birthday tea and cake yesterday afternoon, seriously couldn't believe it, so now my goals are still lose around 4 stone for our week away to haven in September and then my next goal is to get as close to 9 stone as possible before Paris on the 19th of November!! To say that I love him would be an understatement :)

Also, got our spinning class tomorrow evening!! Excited :)

hope per everyone is having a lovely day in the beautiful sun!! :)

Morning everyone!! :)

so I was suppose to be going to my spinning class with my sister at the gym tonight but I booked it completely wrong and ended up being booked on to the one at half 6 this morning which I obviously missed! Lol
so were just going to the gym for an hour tonight instead :)

got my second weigh in tomorrow evening which I'm looking forward to, hoping for another 1lb off so fingers crossed :)

hope everyone has a brilliant day :)

So this was my dinner..

1 chargrilled chicken - 4 points
1 young's fish cake - 3 points
2 slices of wafer thin ham - 1 point
lettuce - 0 points
cucumber - 0 points
tomato - 0 points
30% less fat salad cream - 2 points

10 points for my whole lunch and it was absolutely amazing. One of my favourite meals :)

image.jpg

Your dinner looks lovely xx

It really was lovely, had a big dinner today as Ive got a smaller tea :) was lovely though x

So my first evening back at the gym and it was amazing!!! Soo hard, I done 40 MINUTES on the cross trainer, that may not sound like much to some but that's a huge achievement for me :) .. Also done 100 leg weight things ( don't know the correct name of the machine I used ) haha and 100 arm weights and also 20 seconds of planking!! .. Again, 20 second isn't much to a lot of people but 20 seconds of holding up an 18 stone body is extremely difficult but I done it!! Lol

my sister is a fitness freak, she is incredibly fit, she completed the insanity work out with out missing a single day and then as soon as she finished she started again!! All that whilst still going to the gym 5 days a week and she walks to and from work every day!! But she was an incredible help tonight, she was like my own personal trainer, kept pushing me and telling me how well I was doing :)

its my second weigh in tomorrow at half 6 and Im hoping for a Loss, even if it's small, because a loss is a loss at the end of the day!!

Hope everyone has had a brilliant day :)

So my first evening back at the gym and it was amazing!!! Soo hard, I done 40 MINUTES on the cross trainer, that may not sound like much to some but that's a huge achievement for me :) .. Also done 100 leg weight things ( don't know the correct name of the machine I used ) haha and 100 arm weights and also 20 seconds of planking!! .. Again, 20 second isn't much to a lot of people but 20 seconds of holding up an 18 stone body is extremely difficult but I done it!! Lol my sister is a fitness freak, she is incredibly fit, she completed the insanity work out with out missing a single day and then as soon as she finished she started again!! All that whilst still going to the gym 5 days a week and she walks to and from work every day!! But she was an incredible help tonight, she was like my own personal trainer, kept pushing me and telling me how well I was doing :) its my second weigh in tomorrow at half 6 and Im hoping for a Loss, even if it's small, because a loss is a loss at the end of the day!! Hope everyone has had a brilliant day :)

Brilliant workout well done Hun. You should be mega proud of yourself xx

Thankyou Nessa!! Really do feel proud :) how are you anyway? How's your days been going x

hi hun good luck for 2m i havnt bee. on for a wile still trying to get used to my new touch screen pne lol u done fantastic at the gym and your food looks lovely
Sent from my GT-S5360 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun good luck for 2m i havnt bee. on for a wile still trying to get used to my new touch screen pne lol u done fantastic at the gym and your food looks lovely

Hey hun :)

I know what you mean about touch screens, I didn't have a clue when I first got mine! Lol .. Thankyou, it defiantly wasn't easy but I didn't give up so I felt very proud of myself at the end :) going again on Wednesday evening and then I have my body combat class on Thursday evening which I really enjoy :)

quite nervous about my second weigh in tonight but I'm sure I've done fine!
Hope everything is going good for you! x

So, it's weigh in day!!

Cant believe it's here again already, the weeks seem to be going so fast!
I'm not sure why but I'm feeling quite nervous about weigh in tonight but I'm sure it will all be fine, even if it's just half a pound off, it's still going in the right direction!

My meeting/weigh in isn't until half 6 tonight so I have to wait all day but the days are going fast anyway so it's not too bad I suppose! Lol

woke up feeling quite achey from the gym last night but I love it, it has really made me feel good about myself :) .. Going gym again Wednesday evening and then we have our body combat class on Thursday evening so all that should defo help with next weeks weigh in! :)

hope everyone has a brilliant day and good luck to anyone else that has a weigh in today :) xx

So I went on to model my diet to see how different I would look when I get to my goal weight of 9 stone and let me tell you it's very different!

image.jpg

Definatly motivated me even more!! How amazing!!

So just had my weigh in and I've gained 1 and a half pound!!! Absolutely no idea how, gutted, but I'm just Gana have to tried harder I guess :(

So as I said last night, had my second weigh in and I GAINED 1 and a half pound, was so upset but I've had time to think and I've decided to just let it go, I still weigh a little bit less than when I started so last night was just a small blip.

I new as soon as I realised I had put on a small amount that no matter what I am most defiantly NOT giving up, so I'm going to be even more careful than I was and point everything and I'm off to the gym again tonight with my sister :)

1 and a half pound is not the end of the world and I'm sure there are going to be other weeks where I have gained instead of lost but I'll just carry on, I won't be giving up this time, I'm not just doing this to look better for my holidays, I'm doing it for my fiancé and most importantly, I'm doing it for my daughter.

So, here's to a brilliant day :)

Are you eating all your PROPOINTS Hun? What about your weeklies? As daft as it sounds you might not be eating enough xxx

I hardly ever eat a whole days pro points and don't use my weeklys, really should start at least using all my daily points xx

Hi hun can i ask how many points ur on i put on 2pound was upset myself i found when i went gym i had a lof of sts or gain appartly its somethin to do with muscle weighin heavyer x

Back