Total Solution NatsNotFat is losing it!

I wish I had a dog! No excuses then!

Today I am so so thirsty. It's 9.38 am. Been up since 5.30 already drank 3 litres if water! I'm gonna be peeing non stop now.

Well done on loosing so much weight. I bet there are many, many people out there who would give there right arm to be able to stick to a diet that well! I'm sure the last few pounds will come off mo problem. :)

Another 7 mile walk done and dusted. Good way to start my weekend off. Mapmywalk said I burnt 789 calories!! WAHEY. I've bought some chicken so I can eat that later as going out tonight and don't want to be too tired and in a calorie deficit. Will be hard to be on the soda water while everyone else is boozing but I got my head in the game! I am going out fur dinner on Wednesday but I'm planning on making sensible choices so shouldn't affect weight loss too much. 1 stone to go :)

Hi Nat. Wow, you're cruising. Pleased to see how well you're doing. Brilliant!

You're doing brilliantly, very inspiring :) Have a great night out x

Weigh day. This morning I am 11'9. Which is 1lb off from last week. Although Friday I was 11'7, which is annoying as I've stuck to 3 products a day and walked a total of 12 miles over the weekend. I had 1 chicken breast on Saturday and 1 can of tuna on Sunday. This should not make me go up 2lbs. Will weigh again tomorrow and see what the scales say :-(

Blah. I'm feeling so rubbish. I've come down with some horrible coldly flu type illness. I've eaten normally the last 2 days to see if I'd feel better bit I don't. And I weighed myself this morning and the scales say I've gained 5lbs. What a bummer. I've got to go out for dinner tonight so I will just enjoy that abd be back on total solution tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the gain off in a week and be back to losing again. So close to goal I don't want to mess things up :/-(

That weight will be mostly water so will come off quickly Nat. So frustrating though isn't it. Enjoy your evening x

Right, back on the packs today! Got 5lbs to get rid of then back to losing again. Just a shame I'm so run down at the mo and a 12 hour shift to get through today. Will be drinking many black coffees!

Woke up all groggy with a headache and a manky mouth. Feeling less bloated now after 2 days back on TS. Hopefully be in ketosis again by tomorrow as I have a 15 hour shift to get through and need that energy boost. Did a cheeky weigh in and I'm back at 11'9 so the same as before my 3 naughty days. :)

Excellent Nat, well done x

Off work today with sickness and diahorrea. One of the perils of working in care! Only plus is I think I have nothing left inside me after weeks if not being able to poop properly.
I've managed 2 bars today and kept them down so far. Might have chicken or eggs tonight as I'm so weak and have the shakes.

Still feeling poop. Had dry toast and cereal for dinner to try and settle my belly. That all came out again in the night though. Had lots of water and back on the packs today. Going to sleep lots and pray everything stays down.

Left image at my heaviest of 16'8. Middle at ultimate goal of 10'5. And right is now 11'6.

Just trying to Inspire myself. I did it before I can do it again!!

Attachments

• image-1944675094.jpg
    image-1944675094.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 35
You look good in both your thinner pictures, including the one at your current weight!

Thanks Lynne. I'm feeling good at this weight but I have a whole beautiful wardrobe of clothes waiting for me to lose another stone!!

Back