Need to get my head back in the game!!!

Till 4 yeah.

well i got WI at 7 so if you fancy going, although parking in town will be a nightmare. or we could go some other time this week, upto you x

Don't mind, but tomorrow might be a good day.

Had a pear for brekkie and just made myself poached egg and tomatoes on toast. Added some chillis too the tomatoes and it was lovely. Happy and full RhiRhi x

lost 4lbs tonight. I'm still in shock. Thats 1lb a day as I weighed on thursday not monday. That includes a chinese and harvester. sooo happy :D feel 100% motivated at the moment. Lets hope this last for the rest of the week. I'm hoping to lose another 3 to get my 1.5stone. although i think it might be a little optomistic so 3lbs over the next 2 weeks :)

Well done you, your head must be back in the game! That's fab, that should do the trick to help you stay on track...just hoping I do the same, back at work today after two weeks Easter holiday and feel much more in control...I need the routine! Blimey I sound like one of the kids!

Well done you, your head must be back in the game! That's fab, that should do the trick to help you stay on track...just hoping I do the same, back at work today after two weeks Easter holiday and feel much more in control...I need the routine! Blimey I sound like one of the kids!
I think if anything is going to throw me off this week is not having my routine as i'm not in coll until next monday. I'm determined to do this though. I'm sooo glad i turned down all those naughties my gran offered me. Can't stop smiling as I went on the wii earlier and looked at when we first had it and i'm 2lbs off my lowest weight in 3 years!!! And nearly 2.5 less than my heaviest. got a long way to go but small steps xx

I think if anything is going to throw me off this week is not having my routine as i'm not in coll until next monday. I'm determined to do this though. I'm sooo glad i turned down all those naughties my gran offered me. Can't stop smiling as I went on the wii earlier and looked at when we first had it and i'm 2lbs off my lowest weight in 3 years!!! And nearly 2.5 less than my heaviest. got a long way to go but small steps xx

You should be pleased and don't think about the long term goal.....the small steps will get you there! Well done again.
:)

I know they will :) I think at thew start I was like I'm going to lose a stone a month... haha i wish. So these days I set myself realistic goals :)
I woke up really late today so have just made myself brunch. Had a dippy egg and soldiers, a pear and an apple.
I'm proud of myself as I naturally went and put 2 slices of bread in the toaster without thinking. I didn't even think about. Then went to cut them and thought i really don't need/want the 2nd piece. Before I started SW I would have eaten both and possibly more. But I'm full after 1 and 1 egg. It seems this motivation is staying round. I can't complain :D

Well done, know what you mean...my class I work with make toast or snacks and it smells so lovely....daily I resist it, however I could eat several pieces!! Managed zumba tonight...after a break for two weeks it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but might pay tomorrow!

same before now i've eaten nearly a whole loaf of white bread as well as normal food. I'd love to do zumba. My old gym did it and i really enjoyed it when i went. I might have a look around for local zumba classes :) I found i was ok the night i did it but the day after showed how hard you worked by the amount of pain you were in lol.

I've just got back from the gym after waiting for nearly an hour for my mum to pick me up :( Did 25 mins on treadmill and 20 mins on bike as well as some resistance stuff. i could have done more but i wasn't feeling to great so didnt want to push it.
I've also booked a personal trainer session for thursday :O its only 30 mins (cos its free) but hopefully i'll be able to sort out some kind of fitness plan. It'll be better than me doing what i want because i easily get bored and don't ush myself if i dont have a set target.

Right gonna go watch an episode of criminal minds then of to the land of zzz. Night all xxx

Had an apple, 2 pears, bacon and egg on toast for brekkie. Why am I still hungry??? I really don't fancy fruit because I've eaten soooo much over the past few days. I really fancy a bean burger thing but at 5.5 syns each I don't know if its worth it. Bean burgers and chocolate. Why am I craving chocolate. I'm not even a great fan... Grrrrr

Right...just back from joining the gym, just need to use it now! Know that feeling we had stir fry before going then a muller light and satsumas when we got back, needed choc so had a crunchie. Did you give in or resist?

well i have no choc in the house which i suppose is a good thing because if i had a small piece it would end up going very bad.
I'm off to the gym tomorrow. I've been good today food wise, although mum bought me a salad from morrisons so i could choose what went in so i have no idea how many syns. Think i'll just have to work twice as hard tomorrow just in case xx

I've given into naughtyness. Currently eating a chicken and bacon toastie from costa because I'm sooo hungry and only had an apple before I left the house. My justification is that I'm going to the gym so I need some proper food other wise I'll feel really faint (this has happened before). I have cut the toastie up into really small pieces so it takes me longer to eat. I know that if I hadn't it would be gone within 2 mins flat. May grab a banana from the market before I go to the gym as well. Let's see how this personal trainer session goes. :)

Well don't blame you, I would do the same, you need proper food to work hard. I gave in on a school trip to a farm shop and had half a toasted teacake! But could have been worse like a massive choc cake!!

That cake must have been hard to resist. I had a choc cookie earlier because I've been craving chocolate since yesterday. Thought it would have just gone away but it didn't. I thought if I have it the the craving will go away rather than trying to find something which will satisfy me and end up having the same amount of syns and still not being happy. I savoured every bite and it was gorgeous!!!

Back