Need to get my head back in the game!!!

image-379768955.jpg

Made this earlier. Makes it seem a bit more real. Don't like how many there are to go ( and that's not even to get to target) Hopefully wont be too long :). Bought a pack of 50 buttons so of I can loose them all I would be more than happy

Full moon, half moon, total eclipse :p

You stealing my monthly picture idea :rolleyes:

I might try that actually. Thursday, yesterday and today have been so bad food wise :( I'm annoyed at myself as i started off the week so well. Lets hope it isnt too bad on the scales come monday

image-3777296577.jpg

Roast veggies for tonight's tea ( with Nandos chicken and rice) and the rest made into soup :) took ages to prepare cos I'm slow at peeling and cutting And I had to roast it in about 5 different batches cos my oven wasn't big enough. Well that's lunch sorted for the next few days.

Got a feeling that WI tonight is gonna be a bad one. Its really annoying because i started off the week sooo well. Just went on the wii and it said +4lbs!!! Any one know any kick weight loss fixes ??? lol
I'm even thinking of missing tonight and going later on in the week because i'm really not feeling well either :(

I know I shouldn't but I just couldn't stop myself. I think I will force myself to go tonight to draw a line under it. Last week was bad as I was still on holiday but this week I'm back in Coll so hopefully back into some sort of routine

So, I went to group tonight, and was no where nea as bad as I thought it would be. Only 1lb on which I'm more than happy with as I've had a messy week with no routine. Back on it now. Just had food. Pasta, yoghurt, chicken, peppers, onion and salad. Full now :)

Thank you chick. I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't for you giving me the kick up the bum I need. New start to the new week. Hope you have a good week too hun xxx

Back