Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

F - wouldn't you rather have two thighs like that rather than just the one? I might put pics up somewhere but trying to remain anonymous to everyone else! Am thinking a black jumper - would love to wear all black and look sleek and slim!

Thanks for the tips on the spag bol and the Benefibre! X

Caroline - I don't have any Exante porridge. I only got those three flavours as my friend swapped me. Another friend is sending me a few different ones to try though. Not long and I'll be putting an order in! Dying to try the macaroni cheese - I don't mind artificial cheese taste. Cheese is cheese to me! X

Yes, I suppose 2 slim thighs would be nice. Working on it.....putting one thigh in front of the other!! I think a brighter colour of jumper........black is what I wear to hide the bulges. RU PMing me your addy for the chilli?

Now you definitely, definitely need to soak the S&S macaroni cheese in boiling water before cooking. I tried a couple of them and was really disappointed as the pasta was so hard! Get this, and you are really going to love this, someone on here, on the of the recipe threads made S&S Lasagne and chips!!! I kid you not, there is a photo of it on here somewhere. They made up a spag bol and a macaroni cheese and then layered one on top of the other, twice and then for the chips, cut up a parsnip chip shaped and roast in the oven with no oil (watch them as they can burn very easily, 10 min max). It looks superb!!!:eating:

Work tomorrow and Sunday. The only good thing is that by the time work is over for the week, I'm a third of way through Week 2. Plus, while I'm at work, I'm never hungry so that's good. I just wish work was a nicer place to be! Oh well, it's not forever. I'll just have to crack on and get it done. Then it will be Monday again :D

Today has been easy - lovely choc shake, lovely Tesco choc bar and I still have a shake left. Fantastic.

I can't wait to step on the scales in the morning. Have kept off them since yesterday so I can have a nice surprise. Anything more than the 14lbs that I know I'd lost by yesterday would be awesome!

Good luck tomorrow! I had CD Original porridge this evening with a spoonful of S&S crispy chocolate shake and it was yum. Really nice on cold winter evenings. Tastes like chocolate rice pudding to me! Prefer it to real food at the moment!

Fantastic loss, well done!!!

Hope work does go quickly and it's not too bad.

Phew! I made it with the help of some pain killers. Horrible day.

But now I'm home and I couldn't even smell the Chinese takeaway like I normally can.

Tempted to try a Spag Bol tonight but worried I won't like it! Hmm. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose! :eek:

I'll report back later...

Glad you got through today and you are home. Well done on 15lbs off:bliss:That just shows you what can be done when you SS to the letter!

I reckon you'll like the spag bol!

Last edited:
Well done Nefertari what an amazing loss for you :) and now you have the SS packs i'm sure you'll keep going. x

I add extra water than what they recommend to the spag bol, otherwise it's not enough I don't think, dries out quite a bit. Have you got the instructions for making the packs? I can send it to you if not.

Back