Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Raspberry shakes are nice, I like them.

I always think of Pilates like a more intense form of yoga. It's a lot about relaxing you, strengthening your core, increasing your flexibility etc. I bought a 10 minute solutions DVD of it, it's really good. Probably my most enjoyable form of exercise that isn't so intense.

Check youtube. There's some good videos on there.

Awesome, thanks F :)

Someone commented that I'd lost weight today - result! Never had that before until at least 3st gone! I could see it today though, and my OH said I looked slimmer this morning too. My jeans were looser on the thighs and tum!

Had a sneak at the scales and I'm down 3lbs so I'm in the teens!!! :yay:

That's great! I've got one of the DVDs in that same series, it's good. Cooled down yet?

Which ones have you tried now?

What did you think of them?

Okay. So I had no need to worry. Got my exam result - 80%! Very happy. Also got my feedback for my essay and although she hasn't given us the exact marks yet, she's indicated that mine is between 80-88% so very happy with that too. Have got over 80% for all three of last semester's modules so I'm on track for my distinction. Am freezing today. Having a Spag Bol pack tonight.

Just got back from an hour's walk along the seafront to the pier with my OH - I was exhausted all the way through and still am now! Hope I've burnt off some fat!

How are you guys today? Xx

Okay. Decided I'm not that keen on the Spag Bol after all - only 7 left though :) I won't be ordering that in my order. I really hope I like the macaroni cheese and the cottage pie - they seem like ones I will really like. If not, then I'm happy to stick to shakes and bars :D

It's so quiet on here tonight :sigh:

Well done!

Have you tried adding things to the spaghetti?

Really? Feels like normal spag bol to me!

Doesn't taste at all spicy to me! Must have different tastes completely lol

Back