new diet, new weird diary

well since S is away to a stag do this weekend i had to make do with test driving and ordering a new car

have gone for a kia ceed station wagon, lol
i think the boots just about big enough

and tomorrow am planning to take madam to rother valley park for a long walk
The things you and s get up too. Lol I hope the boot is big and wide enough for you both :) :) it should be a nice day tomorrow Claire to take your lil one..

I've Been to the theatre with friends then nandos yum yum..! I will be back in diet mode tomorrow lol x

Yes I ordered bumper pack first time but just ordered again and this time the shake pack only as bought a load of soup from that 'well known auction site' LOL x
Gosh u are a bargain hunter lol... I have some dresses on there at the moment... :) x

*Shanny* said:
The things you and s get up too. Lol I hope the boot is big and wide enough for you both :) :) it should be a nice day tomorrow Claire to take your lil one..

I've Been to the theatre with friends then nandos yum yum..! I will be back in diet mode tomorrow lol x

Lol Shanny! You cheeky miss ;)

I found you Claire! How are you coping without choc mint!! :eek:

shanny im not planning on transporting dead bodys you know!

the boot is required for both of madams wheelchairs. she has a little self propelling one and a big clunky nhs pushchair style one that tilts back for her bad days

Lol Shanny! You cheeky miss ;)

I found you Claire! How are you coping without choc mint!! :eek:

oh my beloved choc mint!

its ok really coral, so long as i dont have to taste the exante choc shake while im drinking it, lol

for the price thou ill just have to darn well like em, lol

oh yum yum yum, hope you saved some for me, will trade it for that half a bar, lol

so own up, who stole our sun!

still at home due to the weather, am doing the laundry insted, oh joy!

oh yum yum yum, hope you saved some for me, will trade it for that half a bar, lol
i didnt have chips or rice.. just the wrap by itself.. how boring lol i love their chips and rice too.

Ive had a strawberry MAM this morning happy days lol.. u looking forward to weigh in tomorrow ? x

i didnt have chips or rice.. just the wrap by itself.. how boring lol i love their chips and rice too.

Ive had a strawberry MAM this morning happy days lol.. u looking forward to weigh in tomorrow ? x

lol you and those strawberry MAM's

not sure if im looking forward to it or not, doesnt seem long enough for it to be weigh in already

so thirsty today, have already had 5 litres

have had my chocolate vomit shake and vanilla shake and shall be having a choc orange bar while watching a movie

Blimey I thought I was a good girl with my 4 litres Claire lol

well ive now had 6 litres, still thirsty and peeing for england. im taking out shares in andrex, lol

Lol funny 2trips during the night I had... 6 litres wow :) I will be back for weigh in results later good luck.! X

well weigh in was crap shanny

when i stopped cambridge i was 17st 3lb. i figured in that week and a half/ 2 weeks (cant remember how long its been) and going on how i felt, how clothes were fitting i figured i had gone up to about 18 stone, i really should have weighed last monday when i jumped back on.
anyway im in ketosis, my clothes are loose and todays weight was 18 stone 7lb, really you have to be friggin kidding me!

so today im being a good girl
ive had one shake and 3 litres of water today, no coke zero and no flavoured water
so a shake and a bar to go and possibly another 2 litres of water

sat here munching on a choc orange bar, 5 litres of water down, might hit 6 litres again today, please let that flush out a stone or two

sat here munching on a choc orange bar, 5 litres of water down, might hit 6 litres again today, please let that flush out a stone or two
Just think next week's weigh in will be a whopper lol... Mmmm whopper burgers Claire anyway :)your doing smashing I didn't drink any water so had a headache not good.

I'm not keen on the orange bars are you? X

Just think next week's weigh in will be a whopper lol... Mmmm whopper burgers Claire anyway :)your doing smashing I didn't drink any water so had a headache not good.

I'm not keen on the orange bars are you? X

oh i lurrrrrve the choc orange bar

tut tut naughty shanny, water is a requirement, hope the headaches shifted

so after yesterdays bad suprise i decided to go back to daily weighing, my poor heart cant handle shocks

so the 6 litres didnt flush out a stone sadly but it did take 3lb with it, i guess that will do

so todays weight is 18st 3lb

no chance of me being in the 14's for my holiday but hey thats my fault. so the holiday is in 9 weeks so maybe i can make it to low 16's or high 15's with any luck ill fit in the cothes that i wore on holiday at the same place last year :(

Back