New Member :]

you can mess around with it to, for example lil bit of chilli powder or cayenne or paprika or add some garlic depending on what you want it with :)

Hellmans extra light mayo is only 0.5 syns for a lvl tbsp. you could mix it with a bit of fromage frias to make it go further

you can mess around with it to, for example lil bit of chilli powder or cayenne or paprika or add some garlic depending on what you want it with :)

Hellmans extra light mayo is only 0.5 syns for a lvl tbsp. you could mix it with a bit of fromage frias to make it go further

Thanks very much! Will be giving it a try :)

Friday (So far!)-
Breakfast: 2x Wholemeal toast (B Choice), fried eggs (fry light), bacon and 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup (1 syn).
Lunch: Vegetable Risotto- Again! and Parmesan cheese (A Choice)
Dinner: Slimming World Chicken Supreme recipe with green beans and peas.
Snacks: Muller Fat free yoghurt, Twister Ice Lolly (4 syns), Fat free greek yoghurt with orange segments and a few almonds (5 syns). Will probably eat a few more pieces of fruit too :)

Saturday (So far!)- Breakfast: Egg & bacon, 2x Wholemeal bread (B Choice) + 1x Linda McCartney Red onion and Rosemary Sausage (I do not recommend!) Lunch: Salad Leaves, Red onion, Tomatoes, Chives, Chicken, Ham and Chipotle dressing.
Snacks: Greek Yoghurt, orange segments and Almonds, Greek Yoghurt + 1 Tsp Honey (1 syn), Plum, Orange.

Last edited:
Sunday-
Breakfast: Fat free yoghurt with orange and almonds (B Choice) -Slightly addicted to this!
Dinner: Low fat sausages with onion gravy and mash (Slimming world recipe).
Snacks: Banana, yoghurt, honey (2 syns), ice cream (9.5 syns), Milk (A Choice).

Just come back from weigh in. I lost another 4 pounds which brings it to 8 pound loss. I also got Slimmer of the Week! :)

Tuesday (So far)-
Breakfast: A few pieces of fruit.
Lunch: Nando's! (Thought i'd have a treat). I'm not really sure what the syns were, and I can't really find out on any other websites either. I had a mango and lime grilled chicken burger, with coleslaw & diet coke. I'm guessing it would come to over 20 syns due to the coleslaw mayo and the ciabatta burger bun? Any help would be great!
Dinner: Slimming world shepherds pie with green beans, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and kale + bisto gravy (2.5 syns).
Snacks: Fruit, Crab sticks, Chipotle. Fat free yoghurt with Almonds (B Choice).
Drinks: Diet coke & water.
Exercise: 30 minutes on the cross trainer.

I'm trying to do 30 mins exercise at least 6 days a week- but we'll see how this goes! Also trying to walk at least 8,000 steps a day. Today's pedometer says 8534 :D

Last edited:
Wednesday- Breakfast: Grapefruit. Lunch: Chicken and Ham salad, with onion & tomatoes + chipotle and Dijon mustard (0.5 syns). Dinner: Steak by itself and Dijon mustard (0.5 syns) Snacks: Mango, fat free yoghurt, orange, almonds (4 syns), 2x hifi bars (b choice), milk (a choice), chicken, ham, mousse (3 syns).
Drinks: Water, diet pop. Exercise: 30 minutes on cross trainer. Pedometer: 4501 at the moment, but I still have a dog walk to do!

Last edited:
Thursday-
Breakfast: Grapefruit
Lunch: Fresh Salmon, salad, onion, chipotle & dijon mustard (1 syn).
Dinner: Scrambled eggs on toast (B Choice).
Snacks: Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns), 3x Pickled eggs, Hifi bar (3 syns), Crab sticks + Mayo (0.5 syns) + Tomato ketchup (1 syn). Honey (2syns).
= 9.5 syns.
Drinks: Water + pop.
Exercise: 30 minutes on cross trainer.

Are you eating enough? scrambled eggs on toast doesn't seem much especially when you've not had a big lunch.
I don't think I did yesterday! I had a really busy day with work, as I had to go away for the day. I didn't want to eat out again (as I had nandos on Tuesday), so I just waited until I got home!
I'll try and get a big meal in today. :)

Okie dokies, its just sometimes people think if they eat less they'll loose more but it doesn't work like that!!!
Haha, I know. Been there and tried that, but ended up bingeing!

Friday-
Breakfast: BLT Sandwich- made with 2x wholemeal bread (B Choice) & extra light mayo (0.5 syns).
Lunch: Ham salad & Dijon mustard (1 syn)
Dinner: Salmon x2, salad, pickled eggs x2, dijon mustard (again! 1syn), light mayo (2 syns).
Snacks: Seafood sticks, papaya fruit, orange, low fat greek yoghurt, almonds & walnuts (8 syns?), highlights hot chocolatex2 (4 syns) + Milk (A Choice).
Syns=16.5
Drinks: Water & pop.

Last edited:
Back