New Member :]

Welcome and well done on your loss :) Food sounds great xx
Thanks very much! :)
I shall try the Mayo! I haven't tried anything different at the moment, apart from lighter than light mayo, which I think is vile!

3 & 1/2 pound loss! :)

Last edited:
Fantastic! Well done :) xx

This weeks been awful! :( so I'm expecting a gain on Monday. I've ate out twice this week (chinese&pizza) and I'm out again tomorrow for Sunday lunch! Back on it Tuesday!

Hi Matt,
Just wanted to say hello and well done on your loss so far. I've got 5st to go and I only joined SW on Monday, so my first weigh-in is this Monday. Your food looks delicious! Hopefully you'll manage to stay the same this week if you've still been exercising. Good luck for your weigh-in :)

Hi Matt, Just wanted to say hello and well done on your loss so far. I've got 5st to go and I only joined SW on Monday, so my first weigh-in is this Monday. Your food looks delicious! Hopefully you'll manage to stay the same this week if you've still been exercising. Good luck for your weigh-in :)
Hi Emma, thanks a lot!
Good luck for weigh in! How have you found your first week so far?
I think I'll probably gain this week unfortunately! I didn't plan my meals this week and haven't done much exercise, plus I've been on holiday from work, so I haven't done a lot of walking either :( Motivated for next week tho! Let me know how you get on :)

Hi Emma, thanks a lot! Good luck for weigh in! How have you found your first week so far? I think I'll probably gain this week unfortunately! I didn't plan my meals this week and haven't done much exercise, plus I've been on holiday from work, so I haven't done a lot of walking either :( Motivated for next week tho! Let me know how you get on :)

Thanks Matt :)
My first week has been great! I've been feeling so much more positive and energetic, and I've eaten loads! Managed to stick to the plan 100% and I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow. I haven't managed to do any exercise, but I'm hoping to start that once I've got my head around the plan properly.

We all slip up every now and then, if you do gain this week, just draw a line under it and move on. You say you're motivated for next week, that's great! Don't dwell on this week, it's already in the past :)

Thanks Matt :) My first week has been great! I've been feeling so much more positive and energetic, and I've eaten loads! Managed to stick to the plan 100% and I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow. I haven't managed to do any exercise, but I'm hoping to start that once I've got my head around the plan properly. We all slip up every now and then, if you do gain this week, just draw a line under it and move on. You say you're motivated for next week, that's great! Don't dwell on this week, it's already in the past :)

Glad to hear it! Good luck for today then, I'm sure you'll do well.
I'm kind of dredin weigh in, but as I said, I'm positive for next week!

How did you get on? I lost 4lbs in my first week. Was secretly hoping for a little more, but I'm happy enough with 4lbs :)

How did you get on? I lost 4lbs in my first week. Was secretly hoping for a little more, but I'm happy enough with 4lbs :)
Well done! Same as I got in my first week. I put on 2lbs! Oops. Never mind!

Aw Matt that's a shame. Are you writing out a food diary for your consultant? Have they suggested anything you might be doing wrong?

Back