New mums going primal...eeeek

Breakfast

Smoothie and a apple.

Lunch - sausages and bacon.

Numerous cups peppermint tea.

Tea. Griddled chicken and veg, asparagus mmmmmm

Snacks -babybell. And a cup of creamy decaf

Last edited:
I wouldn't care if hubby liked it.I would eat it and not give him any!

So breakfast a smoothie
Lunch sausages and bacon lol
Tea chicken in griddle pan with sauteed leeks, asparagus, green beans and a massive massive prob of veg. Made with the oil in griddle pan.

Right I know stock cubes are not allowed but I like em. I like organic ones and as I have said before this is a gradual transition.

So I'm making soup and stew this weekend and quill use either bouillon or stock.the thought of boiling bones to make stock makes me actually want to die so that is not happening!

Ps also had two gin and tonics with lime which were lovely and some white buttons which I normally love but have now totally gone off.

Honestly they tasted so artificial.
So that's great really.

Got weighed today. Whoooop lost 3lb.

Considering I had the chocolate and the gin and tonics, and our meal out was FISH AND CHIPS I am delighted with that.

This week I'm going to try to make primal decisions as much as possible and depending how I feel possibly not drink on Friday, just Saturday! :)

Off for a walk later, get that vitamin d sorted x

Thank you. I'm pretty sure its just water retention going down. But still I'm happy x

Pretty happy so far.took hone made stew onto work each day, had a decent amount of gravy in it but it was pretty much all the carbs I ate. I'm looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow.

Still mainly eating chicken and veg or meat and veg for tea. Going to make pepper sauce tonight and treat myself I think.

I an eating lots of apples and berries. This is helping me keep "regular"I think. Its keeping by skin lovely as well....fingers crossed its going really well.

Ps it is expensive though, meat costs a bomb!

Pretty happy so far.took hone made stew onto work each day, had a decent amount of gravy in it but it was pretty much all the carbs I ate. I'm looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow.

Still mainly eating chicken and veg or meat and veg for tea. Going to make pepper sauce tonight and treat myself I think.

I an eating lots of apples and berries. This is helping me keep "regular"I think. Its keeping by skin lovely as well....fingers crossed its going really well.

Ps it is expensive though, meat costs a bomb!

I try to buy cheaper cuts of meat so things like oxtail or ribs are not as expensive and just as nice. Like CG says pork is cheaper than beef and lamb (man, cant remember the last time I ate beef that wasnt just mince lol!). I dont buy a lot of bacon as find that expensive, treated myself to some last week but meh not worth it really. Things like chicken you could try go for thighs or wings are they are much more cost effective than pieces like breast. Dont know how you feel about offal but liver is dirt cheap!
I wish things like salmon were cheaper too! :)

Got weighed today.bit annoyed as my scales weighed different things depending where I stood in the kitchen but taking the heaviest weight I have lost another ...................2lb :)

Dead pressed.actually think I have, lost more, and I got weighed in clothes whereas normally I weigh starkers.

So am very happy.

Had bacon and sausage for lunch.our pesky builders have been in all day doing work on the house so I then went on a walk to get elf to sleep.

Tea is homemade cheese burgers :) not done it before but am willing to try x

Got weighed today.bit annoyed as my scales weighed different things depending where I stood in the kitchen but taking the heaviest weight I have lost another ...................2lb :)

Dead pressed.actually think I have, lost more, and I got weighed in clothes whereas normally I weigh starkers.

So am very happy.

Had bacon and sausage for lunch.our pesky builders have been in all day doing work on the house so I then went on a walk to get elf to sleep.

Tea is homemade cheese burgers :) not done it before but am willing to try x

Yayyyy that's fab! :)
Mmmmm cheese burgers sound goood! xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Holy Moley

My cheese burgers were immense.

Firstly I made them in my silicon muffin tray, ingenious or what.

I pan fried a load of mushroom, onion garlic and a dash of balsamic vinegar.I stirred this into some mince that I had chopped up to make sure there where no big bits.then I added salt and pepper.and then I lightly whisked an egg and mixed in.then I made into rough patty shaped and put into the silicon muffin tray.

Then I chopped up a few baby bells and stuffed a few bits in the middle of each burger.

I made hubby some wedges and I had some veggies and olives.

Oh my word the burgers were lovely but half way through cooking I needed to carefully drain off the excess water....scary how much water is in meat.

Mmmmm was lovely.next time I am adding tomato puree though as I missed that ketchup hit

X

well done on your loss that's fab !!!
burgers sound lush too :0D

So today I made pork loin.

I doubt I will ever eat it again.

Ahhhhh I do not know what I did but it was gross

Just to emphasise, I would prefer to eat one of Elfs nappies, a dog turd, some pigeon poo all in a microwave with a hard boiled egg on top.

I hate boiled eggs

So today I made pork loin.

I doubt I will ever eat it again.

Ahhhhh I do not know what I did but it was gross
lol that is sooo funny :0) xx

di pork loin recipe from practical paleo, was supposed to be with cherries but didn't have dried cherries so used some cranberries and apple , sorry to go against the grain but it was lovely :0D xxxx

Sukie honestly I don't know what the hell I did to it. It was awful.

I'm going to eat fish tomorrow I think for a change.I had beef stew at work.mmmmmm and chicken and leeks in a butter sauce for tea.

Well I got my period today and normally they hurt BIG style.this hasn't, I am hoping its all the wonderful food I'm eating.

I'm still eating a lot of dairy. Will keep an eye on it if weight loads slows down.

Up at 5 today. And had Handful of seeds, nuts and a weee dollop of cream for breakfast kept me going till one!

Back