new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

16th june n hopin to find out what we r havin a week on mon! x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.3

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Im 30 weeks, due 16th March, were having a boy

hey girls im 19+2 and due on the 18th of june expecting bubs to be early though as i will probably have to have a csection

Hi all

Im expecting our first after 9 years of trying -"Charliebump" (as we know he is a boy-prior to that it was "bumpsydoodle" :p) is due on the 19th April :D -not long now :bliss:

Im not due until August 28th, my mum wants me to hold out until september 2nd! She's a nursery teacher and see's the big difference between the youngest babies and the oldest babies lol! When my tiny dancer comes he or she comes and i cant wait!!!!!!!

Hi girls,

I'm 18+3, due date 25th July with no 3... Just started SW too so hope its gonna be a good few months!
Looking forward to getting my body back once babs has been born!

Hey everyone,im 19 weeks today and finding out in 2 weeks what we are having :) this is baby no.2 for us,our first little girl is 5 now. so far ive put on 7-8lbs and im delighted,on jessica i put on nearly 5 stone and have been battling to get rid of this since 2007! im really enjoying this pregnancy,no sickness at all! on jessica i got everything from high blood pressure to eclampsia fits 3 days before she was emergency sectioned at 33 weeks,so this time around i think im due a break haha,how is everyone else getting on :) xx

Hi all

Well Im about to queue jump as my little charliebump is now being delivered THIS thursday :D. I will be exactly 37 weeks so at least he is considered full term and last week he was given an estimated weight of 7lbs -so hopefully by the time he arrives he will have made it to 7.5lbs-ish ....ooooh exciting
:D

Hi all

Well Im about to queue jump as my little charliebump is now being delivered THIS thursday :D. I will be exactly 37 weeks so at least he is considered full term and last week he was given an estimated weight of 7lbs -so hopefully by the time he arrives he will have made it to 7.5lbs-ish ....ooooh exciting
:D

Wow hun,this must be the most exciting and nerve racking few days of your life! im so happy for you..did you not gain anything during pregnancy? please share xx

Hi ladies i havnt been on for a while n since then iv put on 1st 8lbs. Im 29weeks tmro and due mid june! Hope evryones well :D xx

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 16.8

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Oh how lovley how many weeks r u I'm hoping to get my section date Friday x how many weeks will u be what happens if u r early

Hey girls, consultant booked my c-section for July 11th....if he doesn't come earlier
shame, I was born on the 10th of July. the 10th is a good day to be born :D but the 11th is as good a day as that! :D a little cancerian on the make :)

Good luck to everyone, I put on alot!!! When I was due, he is now 10 weeks old and I lost half the weight in the 1st 2 weeks due to sweating and breastfeeding. Then another 7lbs since. I am now starting slimming world as c section is all healed so I can exercise...if I could do it all again I would not eat so much during pregnancy x

Back