New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh and best to have your points so the coors will help there ;0)

Now I like your style lol. Yes found a group for giving up smoking over a year ago and found it very helpful so thought why not try a group for dieting too! And I love it! Love reading everybody's ups and downs and the ones that are already at goal! So I spose I'm a not of a stalker on here now lol

Karensplan said:
Now I like your style lol. Yes found a group for giving up smoking over a year ago and found it very helpful so thought why not try a group for dieting too! And I love it! Love reading everybody's ups and downs and the ones that are already at goal! So I spose I'm a not of a stalker on here now lol

That's good that you found a group that helped you with giving up smoking,well done on that btw,not a easy thing to do! Lol Nowt wrong with stalking on here just it's more fun to mingle ;0)

Must turn off Food Network Channel!!! It does me no favours! Those Americans like their big portions!! I'm drooling Ffs lol

Karensplan said:
Off for a jog and then the weigh in! Then heading to marks and spencers for some meals before work.

Good luck for Weigh in! Xx

Thanks daisy, well I done it I got on the scales I'm down 4 lbs!! Yayyyyyy 11 stone on the button, next week I will be in the 10 stone bracket! Hopefully lol

Karensplan said:
Thanks daisy, well I done it I got on the scales I'm down 4 lbs!! Yayyyyyy 11 stone on the button, next week I will be in the 10 stone bracket! Hopefully lol

Yay that's a brilliant loss and yup in the 10s next week for sure :0)

That's brilliant what a fab loss. Well done Hun xx

Well done hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a subway tuna
6 inch on Brown 1 slice of cheese, loads of veg, and sweet onion sauce, not sure how many points in this need to check! Found out its 11 points didn't think it would be that much but hey ya learn!

Last edited:
Ohhhh subway tuna eeeek I could have of them now!!!enjoy it!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karensplan said:

Well done, I bet your really pleased. Keep it up x

So ate today so far!!

Stupid subway tuna 6 inch on brown with cheese 11pts(seriously ripped off)

Marks and Spencer's meal 10 pts only ate half so pointing as 5

Marks and spenders dessert 5 points

So 5 points left which I will be drinking plus taking a few from weeklies. Coors I will see you after work!

Busy day trying to get the last bits for kids uniforms and all this before work at 1. But I did get a jog in so not too bad. Clear evidence of a poorly planned day! Anyways back to it tomoro! Cheers lol

Back