New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

Slightly hungover! In work till 9.30 and soooo don't want to be!! Hungry since I opened me eyes so far I have ate
Weetabix with a few rice krispies milk 6pp
Monster munch 2 pp
Ww crisps 2 pp diet coke 0
M&S Lf meal 8 pp

Last edited:
I have 3 points left and I'm hungry anybody any ideas for 3 points that pref taste like a big mac/whopper but has the calories of an apple!! Hangovers and my diet don't go together.

Karensplan said:
I have 3 points left and I'm hungry anybody any ideas for 3 points that pref taste like a big mac/whopper but has the calories of an apple!! Hangovers and my diet don't go together.

Dairylea dunker or 2 WW sausages or curly wurlyor 50g (ish) ice cream or bag of crisps??

nessa123 said:
Dairylea dunker or 2 WW sausages or curly wurlyor 50g (ish) ice cream or bag of crisps??

Oh I want all of them except the cheese I don't like cheese unless it's melted on a burger or chips are swimming in it lol.

So I ate today
Egg plus bread. 6
Monster munch plus teeny tiny Milky bar 4 points
Chicken chow mein, dry. Was told its 10 points
Coors amount not verified yet!! Lol
Going out with the girls a friends leaving do be rude not to drink!!!!!!!!

im dying!!! I'm changing me weigh in day to a saturday so i can sync up with me sisters they all Gona do ww with me now!!! Anyway am I allowed to claim this weigh in girls!!! 10 st 11 me scales said!!! Another 3 lb loss since weds weigh in REALLY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Claim it claim it lol..well done to you,that's great..you are doing so well :0) and that's nice that your sisters are doing WW aswell :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Claim it claim it lol..well done to you,that's great..you are doing so well :0) and that's nice that your sisters are doing WW aswell :0)

Thanks daisy, I feel like I'm cheating or it's not a real loss or something!!! I be sooooo happy if it's real thou!!

image-3914351973.jpg

Karensplan said:
im dying!!! I'm changing me weigh in day to a saturday so i can sync up with me sisters they all Gona do ww with me now!!! Anyway am I allowed to claim this weigh in girls!!! 10 st 11 me scales said!!! Another 3 lb loss since weds weigh in REALLY!!!!

If you are changing to a Saturday then claim today's weigh in and then weigh in again next Saturday. I changed from a Monday to a Saturday a while ago so had 2 WI's in a week. Well done on your loss xxxx

Oh god I'm dying!!!!!!! Upside I can't even eat!!! Think I was still drink this morning doing me weigh in and only I took a pic I wouldn't know wat it said!! Lol 10 st 11 lbs yayyyyy, TOTM thou today!! Went shopping today for a dress for a wedding fitted into a 12!!! Loving meself lol

Oh no at still dying! That's not good! Hope you feel a lot better soon.Lol at still drunk when weighed in ;0) thats great news about the dress..well done :0)

I found your thread! yay! :)

Back