NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Good Morning :)

I'm in for the new challenge........... Another Tracy 14lbs.

I'm on holiday for three weeks in January so can I book holidays for
w/c Jan 12th, w/c Jan 19th and w/c Jan 26th

Thanks for continuing on with the quarterly challenges Bluecow :)

Tracy x

hi id like to join please
but i wont actually be starting till 7th jan so i will do from week 2 onwards
im aiming high as ill be new on teh plana nd always get a great first two weeks - so - id like to aim for 26lb

thanks

All added, the way I've organised it at the moment week 1 begins on the 1st, week 2 on the 8th etc - would people prefer if the weeks ran Monday - Monday?

Hi

could you add me in please. I am going to join a group in January and this would be good motivation. have tried going it alone and it doesn't work for me so will join up. Since I will really be starting from scratch I am going to aim high and set a target of 28lbs please

Please can I join up in January

Hello hello :wavey: ... may I join ? :D

Thanks for doing this challenge hun, your a star :p. I replied to your pm, if you need any more help, pls do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be more than happy to help ;).

Please can you put me down for 14lbs. :bunnydance:

Thanks Kay xx

All added, the way I've organised it at the moment week 1 begins on the 1st, week 2 on the 8th etc - would people prefer if the weeks ran Monday - Monday?

Hello hun, just a friendly tip :) yep I think your doing it right, week 1 should start from the 1st. I normally post the calendar ahead of the month to help everyone with the number of weigh ins. I'll post it now for you to help :-

JANUARY 2015

Week 1 - THURS 1st Jan to WED 7th Jan
Week 2 - THURS 8th Jan to WED 14th Jan
Week 3 - THURS 15th Jan to WED 21st Jan
Week 4 - THURS 16th Jan to WED 28th Jan
Week 5 - THURS 29th Jan to SAT 31st Jan

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR JAN 2015

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY =5
FRIDAY = 5
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 4

Kay xx

Hi I really want to do this challange, I get weighed every Tuesday so that is a total of 13 weeks for me, I would like to aim for 2lbs a week.

Barbie Girl - 26lbs

Good luck everyone! :)

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi BlueCow
I'd like to join please ,
I've wasted most of last year yo-yoing and really hope I can turn it around in the new year ,

I'd like to aim for 14 lb please ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could I join too please :-D
Thanks for setting this up...I find these challenges so good.

My next weigh in won't be til the evening of weds 7th (I'm away over new year). I'm anticipating a bit of a gain from last weigh in (xmas eve morning) but I'd like to be half a stone less than from that point, which would take me to, or very near, target...so let's set my goal loss at 9lbs, which should take into account the damage I've done to to chocs and wine !!!

Hi there, I'd love to join but I won't be starting slimming world until 6th January officially. I'll be aiming for 21lbs- hoping that sounds realistic!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Could I join please? Do I post my loss on my normal weigh in day on here?

Trixicle 21lbs

Thank you! I think I will need the motivation in the new year!

Hi. I'm new to this, would love to join this challenge. Set myself target this year to lose 2 stone that has been hanging around since I had my kids (5 years now!). Lets do this 14 lbs for the challenge. Thanks.x

Good luck to all who are joining the challenge we can do it let us all look forward to a happy and slimmer new year xx

Back