New to 5:2

Tea was veggies and noodles :)

Going to fast again today as food yesterday was horrendous. I was stuck at the hospital all day with my daughter. She was having botox injections into both her legs as she can't walk with her feet flat. She now has both her legs in casts. So hospital food and a burger plus pancakes means I feel like crap. Bloated :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another fast done. Was pretty easy really. I think its getting easier each time. Going to fast again Friday to make it 3 fasts this week. Not going to do 3 every week. Its just with eating so much yesterday.

I am in love with goats cheese lol. Had it again today with beetroot. Lovely snack.

Well done on another fast, glad to hear its getiing easier :) I find the same thing.

Mmm, goats cheese. Yum. Not had it in ages tho, may need to change that!

X

Well done on another fast, glad to hear its getiing easier :) I find the same thing.

Mmm, goats cheese. Yum. Not had it in ages tho, may need to change that!

X

I actually look forward to fast days now - strange. Never thought I would look forward to not eating.

Hope your daughter is ok now. Sounds nasty :(

X

Thanks. Just hoping this will fix the problem or it will be surgery :(

Once again looking forward to fast tomorrow as I have eaten too much AGAIN! :( :(

When will I learn and keep feast days under control. So stupid. Ok fair enough it could have been worse but I feel bloated. Totm is due in a couple of days so could partly be down to that.

Found you! Didn't know you had a diary over here. Yay to the scales being down, hope mine are this week or I will be very cross!! Weighing in tomorrow. Glad fasting is going well, hope R is doing ok with her casts, not easy! Good luck with the fasting today, I am so hungry today and I'm not usually on a DD. Managing alright though...

Welcome to my new place :)

Ruth is fine, just feeling a bit uncomfortable. She will be back in school Monday.

I am starting to feel really hungry now. Just had a bovril and a cherry and cinnamon tea. Feeding time in an hour, can't wait lol.

Bacon butty tomorrow morning :)

I am just hoping that the scales either move more or stay where they are.

Rach that is amazing well done. I had a bacon butty this morning too after a fast day yesterday. Are you weighing in on a Saturday after a fast ? xx

Thank you :) I weigh in Saturday after fasting Friday.

Looking forward to tomorrow's fast as usual. I never thought I would look forward to not eating. Its just so much easier than having to worry and think about food all the time. Think I might do 4:3 again this week. I will see how it goes. I really enjoyed doing it last week.

Rach I know exactly what you mean about not having to worry about what to eat. I defo think this is much better for my head as I tend to obsess when I have to think about calories or points or syns etc xx

Back