New to 5:2

And Rach, remember this is the joy of this way of eating. You can have those crisps and still lose weight and do well.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Rach don't be too hard on yourself you've lost 9lbs in 2 weeks xx

Thank you. I am just so used to beating myself up about things like this

And Rach, remember this is the joy of this way of eating. You can have those crisps and still lose weight and do well.

Your right I know. Just hard to change my way of thinking.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just realised I have woken up this morning and not immediately thought about food. Not even felt hungry till now when I remembered food lol.

Off for a walk shortly. Then got the dentist this afternoon with Ruth as she is having a baby tooth removed, she keeps getting an abscess on it.

Dentist went well. She was very brave.

Fast has gone really well. Had an omelette with peppers, onion and tomatoes and st agur cheese. Yummy.
Going to stick to calorie allowance better tomorrow as over the weekend I have eaten way too much.

Glad it went well for her. I have put up a challenge on the JUDDD/Intermittent fasting board if you're up for it?

Rach I got terrible headaches when I started fasting but they settled after a couple of weeks. TOTM won't be helping... Hope you're feeling better after your walk. x

Been a good up day so far. Breakfast was crumpets with smoked salmon and philadelphia. Lunch was a tin of soup, bread squares ( like Warburton thins) and a yogurt. Tea will be quorn chicken style pieces with carrots and potatoes with gravy.

Its lovely when the sun shines. Supposed to be like this for 10 days. Makes you feel so much better.

I am friends with my mum on mfp and she noticed my day yesterday. Wanted to know why she could only see my tea and snacks. I haven't told her I am doing this. The only ones who know are my hubby and a friend. And neither of them really get it, so my mum definitely won't. I guess I will just not have to press the complete day on fast days. Silly isnt it!!

I'm telling you, you should get them to read the "Every Other Day Diet" book and then ask them why they're NOT doing it. Apparently overweight or not we should all be building a fast in to our lives for health reasons. Some people are never going to get it though...

Or just tell your mum you didn't add the rest in ..

Yesterday's fast went well. I woke up hungry so really didn't think it would go well. I was given a lovely little cake yesterday and it looks delicious but I easily resisted it. I will look forward to it later - lime and coconut mmmm

Back