Total Solution New to exante 1/8/12

OK OFFICIAL 1ST DAY WEIGH IN... DUN DUN DUUUUN.... 299LBS, :( terrible, BUT i wont ever weigh that EVER again :)

Ok iv had my 1st shake (choc) and it wasnt so bad i made it with some peppermint tea and crushed ice and it went nice and thick, although im not really liking the after taste but a swig of water seemed to sort that out, happy so far, gonna have my vanilla at about 7 then save my bar for when im sat watching tv later, water seems to be a prob at the minute im only about 1ltr in, but im sure with timing ill get that sorted, so far so good

Well done, glad the shake was ok, they do get better with time. Try and get your water down, without it there's not enough fluid to start flushing the fat out and get you deeper into ketosis for a bigger weight loss.

Glad the shake went down alright. If you like cinnamon try adding it to the chocolate shake its like spanish hot chocolate.

You really need the fluids. If your struggling with water try haveing coke or flavoured water. I don't drink plain water unless its bottled tap water tastes like chlorine. There is a big list of what you can have other then water.

Stay strong you can do it.

thanks girls i dont mind water and i have the orange water flavoring if i need something different its just trying to fit it all in im now 2 ltrs in and have been to the loo a zillion times already lol

Last edited:
well iv nearly got threw day 1, had my 2 shakes and nearly drank my 4ltrs of water bar 1 cup, I don't think iv peed so much in my while life I'm now about to sit and watch big brother and have a can of coke zero and my bar, :) lol

I'm off to bed as my day 1 is complete, even managed to finish my 4ltrs of water, yay bring on tomorrow, night all

Just starting day 4 and decided to pop onto the scales and I've already lost 3lb. That's give me the motivation to continue with the diet.

G-man02 said:
Just starting day 4 and decided to pop onto the scales and I've already lost 3lb. That's give me the motivation to continue with the diet.

that's brill I have had my hubby hide my scales, don't wasn't any indication of how its going during the week, esp as last year when I lost my 5 stone I was a serial weigher, on them every he, it was a nightmare

ok day 2 and this morning iv made up just half of my banana shake (which is my fave so far :) ), bulked it up with ice so i get more consistency, ill also do the same with my strawberry later meaning i can have 4 shakes and a bar and because of the ice its still filled my shaker, yes in theory its the same amount of product, but when im going to this from what i was eating its great that it looks like more, woke up this morning not hungry at all but now iv started drinking my shake my belly is rumbling a little, im hoping it settles down again when iv finished the shake, also on my 1st glass of water which is gonna be interesting today as i was peeing every 20 mins yesterday but we are going out today so ill see how that pans out lol, heres to day 2

Ok so our trip out today has been cancelled which im happy about, i know i need to get out there around food and people but day 2 seems to soon for me, cant go out as out smoke alarm keeps going off on its own every 5 minutes so we are sat in waiting for an emergency electrician.. think im gonna go have the other half of this mornings shake as my tummy is rumbling a little :)

ok so I'm currently hiding in the bath from everyone, for some reason today don't feel like its gonna go well, thing is I'm not hungry, why do I want to eat when I'm not hungry ahhhh suppose that's why I'm here, hubby has hidden my scales so I can't even cheer myself up with seeing if I lost, iv gotta go out later to a big market where everything is gonna smell lush, I'm just gonna stay in here all day :( when does this buzzed feeling kick and the energy hit, wish it was soon, day 3 and I feel like crap, and when is this headache gonna do one, ahhhh, lets get threw today 100% and I'm sure tomorrow will be better

Day 3_4 is usually the worst for me. After that and towards day 7 I usually start feeling great. Especially after your first week WI. Stick with it, it's sooooo worth it!

Back