Total Solution New to exante 1/8/12

Supersmileyme said:
Day 3_4 is usually the worst for me. After that and towards day 7 I usually start feeling great. Especially after your first week WI. Stick with it, it's sooooo worth it!

thanks hunny, just can't believe how up beat and into this iv been yet today ahhh, 1 day at a time Hey :) xx

It passes, so don't fret too much. You've done exactly what I do in that situation and taken yourself off for a bath. Another tactic is a walk to the park or somewhere. By the time I get back I'm usually sorted out for a while.

Ok so after feeling totally rubbish this morning my headache is starting to go and im feeling a little better.. i brought some eggs today as was told its healthier then having something sweet, so they are there incase things get drastic but right now im feeling ok much better then this morning, lookingforward to by bar later along with my frozen coke zero :) had some sparkling water with some orange flavoring earlier and it was actually really nice

Hope things r going ok. I promise u things will get easier!! And lol to husband's hiding the scales! Mine done this also, aty request lol x

time2go said:
Hope things r going ok. I promise u things will get easier!! And lol to husband's hiding the scales! Mine done this also, aty request lol x

thanks hun, yeah mine is also at request lol otherwise id be a serial weigher, I'm feeling so much better now, this morning when I woke was just awful, I hope tomorrow morn isn't the same, I'm sure it won't be, day 3 done :)

Yes, I'm also a serial weigher lol everytime I was in the bathroom I wud weigh. I asked him if I cud have them n he just said, I cud get them at the end of my 4 weeks lol he is hard. Hopefully it will get easier for u soon x

DAY 4: Ok so yesterday was a real struggle for me, i had a 50p size peace of my hubbys lean steak and also a boiled egg, so even though i wouldnt have ruined my ketosis i did have an extra 90kcals, i know it aint the end of the world but it got me threw day 3 and today im feeling awesome, cant believe the differance between then and now, and iv also kept up my 4 liters of water a day, :)

Good stuff! You're doing great x

Doing just great, well done x

I AM OFFICIALLY IN KETOSIS :) I cant feel the fat burning away as i type lol, i know people say dont waste your money on the stix but it give me peace of mind everyday im still there, i check about 2-3pm and at £4 for 100 stix cant complain on price to day i was sat between the 3-4th shade

[h=6]omg just had my banana milkshake, its not one of my faves but i put a spoon of orange flavoring in with ice cubes and its come out.... LUSH, so nice :)[/h]

Ooh , I might try that as I've got all the water flavorings and hate them all in the water.

Try it, its makes like a ice cream, moose, sorbet kind of texture and was lovely, and yeah i dont really like them either, i dont mind the orange in sparkling water but, would rather just have water

I AM OFFICIALLY IN KETOSIS :) I cant feel the fat burning away as i type lol, i know people say dont waste your money on the stix but it give me peace of mind everyday im still there, i check about 2-3pm and at £4 for 100 stix cant complain on price to day i was sat between the 3-4th shade

Hey Yumymumywanabe, sorry hope i'm not invading the thread, im on day 6 at the moment, could you recommend any cheap ketostix? also would the pharmacy sell it to you? I have heard some pharmacys don't sell ketostix unless you have some sort of condition or doctors approval.

Iv'e lost almost 7 pounds yaay lol, but im fasting at the same time too, so can't eat or drink for like 19 hours lol. Hope it's going well for you and the best of luck.

WonderMan said:
Hey Yumymumywanabe, sorry hope i'm not invading the thread, im on day 6 at the moment, could you recommend any cheap ketostix? also would the pharmacy sell it to you? I have heard some pharmacys don't sell ketostix unless you have some sort of condition or doctors approval.

Iv'e lost almost 7 pounds yaay lol, but im fasting at the same time too, so can't eat or drink for like 19 hours lol. Hope it's going well for you and the best of luck.

yay for the 7lbs hun that's great, I asked in the chemist but she said only on prescription,so you must be right about that, I got these ones off Amazon 100 stix for £4:30 +pp they came 2 days later, I know most people day not to waste money on them but I like to know lol :)

well after day 3 and all the complaining I did day 4 was a breeze, really good day today, roll on tomorrow..... day 5 :)

well after my lovely banana and orange shake i thought it would be a good idea to try the orange in the choc shake, omg it was foul, actually had to sit and chug it down in one, nearly throwing up, so my thoughts on the shakes are as followed,

choc on its own,
banana with orange water flavouring
strawberry on its own
vanilla with coffee,
all blended with ice

i aint risking trying them any other way as its always horrible lol

Anyway after my horrible choc orange earlier im now enjoying my vanilla latte, cant believe day 5 is nearly over,

tomorrow and Tuesday will be some what different as hubby is off on a work trip till Tuesday night, but iv always got here if i feel rubbish :)

Back