New to MiniMins - not new to SW!

Hi
I am starting SW on Monday 6 2014, I know I am 17st already so I want to get down to 11st a lot of hard work, the only problem I have is I'm vegetarian and I'm seeing is meat things, could you please help me with a menu
many thanx.

Just to say that your planned loss is very doable with the green programme. Remember to set small targets along the way - first half stone, first stone, 10% of original body weight.

Planning to do a Daily Burn session in the morning, now I can actually walk again and only one bum muscle feels like it's ripping when I walk up the stairs. Lol.

Husband has decided to go healthy from now on, so that's double healthy food I need to make each day.

Cooked breakfast after my exercise tomorrow :)

Not exactly a perfect SW day as I was rushing out this morning and busy over lunchtime, so I switched to calorie counting and stayed under my MFP total that is meant to make me lose half a pound a week. And I ate pop tarts for breakfast. Or am I not meant to admit that? ;)

I keep telling myself that I'll make paella when I get home, as I'm starving right now, but my husband is busily looking at cars while I try to keep warm.

I may give in and go to a shop as it'll be hours before I can make and eat paella. Box of meat rather than a chocolate bar!!

We stopped off at Aldi last night to shut me up moaning I was hungry. Amazing sandwich meats. I was stuffed. Good plan. Paella was gorgeous when we did get home.

I hate my slow cooker. Last night chicken and chorizo, tasty but all watery. Tonight chicken jalfrezi, all watery and tasted more like last night's than jalfrezi! Back to the wok for me.

Disappointed :(

Fortunately, I feel sick from travelling so I didn't eat the rest of the chocolate in the house, that's usually what happens when I'm disappointed with a meal I cook.

I eat chocolate of a night I'm terrible for it especially at about 8, I seem to get more hungry about then..

I wouldn't be without my slow cooker but I also love my wok !! Also I have 54 posts now and I still cannot get on my profile it keeps saying access denied
I was told I have to have 50 posts..can you help please ??

Thanx

Tracy

I eat chocolate of a night I'm terrible for it especially at about 8, I seem to get more hungry about then..

I wouldn't be without my slow cooker but I also love my wok !! Also I have 54 posts now and I still cannot get on my profile it keeps saying access denied
I was told I have to have 50 posts..can you help please ??

Thanx

Tracy

I'm sorry, I've never accessed my profile, so I'm not sure!

I would of left the stock out in the chicken and chorizo cause it does seem a lot of liquid with the tin toms as well.:)

I thought I'd done the right thing by using passata instead of the chopped tomatoes, and no water, but it was still watery. I guess if you like thinner stews, it'll be fine, but my husband likes thicker sauces so I now prefer mine like that by default! Hey ho, it tasted nice, just that a lot of the flavour was still in the liquid in the cooker.

Had a bit of travel pill before I came home from up north today, much better :)

Gorgeous gammon paella tonight, rather salty but really nice. Healthy day all in all. Well over my step target for the day and switched easily to EE when my husband had already started the paella when I got home (he is good!). 4.5 (chorizo) + 2 (chupa chup lolly) + 1 (margarine) = 7.5 syns today. Very good for a travel day.

Hi time_to_diet

Hope your ok and had a good day ??? Xx

Back