New to MiniMins - not new to SW!

Thank you Wolf!

Today was a good day, a couch to 5k run/walk at lunchtime and some good food. I had some prosecco (I blame my husband) but it's Friday and I've been good most of the week.

Found Frank Parker's butcher shop in Nuneaton through Google today - amazing sausages! Great service from the team there, they took the time to explain their recipes. 6 or so types of slimming world friendly sausages. Yum yum yum.

Hi everyone just joined last night. I have a question I'm just wondering if anyone out there is the same. Does anyone tend to loose more in inches than actual weight as this seems to be me and I'm not sure why this happens x

Hi everyone just joined last night. I have a question I'm just wondering if anyone out there is the same. Does anyone tend to loose more in inches than actual weight as this seems to be me and I'm not sure why this happens x

Hi Poppity, yes that is common, especially if you are exercising/training too. I've learned to look at how my clothes fit and to get the tape measure out, rather than think too much about the number on my scales. Sounds like it's going well for you!

Back