New to slimming world

Well i had a cheeky weigh in and ive lost 4lb already and weigh in isnt till Monday so absplutely over the moon! Loving all the foods still and the little treats you can have and still lose weight!

Lost 1lb which isn't bad at all so that's 4lbs in total.

I noticed that we had a full packet of mature cheddar in the fridge last week as I didn't dare touch it the first week. Now it's not so full :/
Also the soup I made for lunches last weekend was broccoli and stilton but syns were accounted for. I think this week I'll just whip up a vegetable syn free one to take.

I have however gone down a dress size and also a bra size so I'm pretty happy with that :)

Hi all,

I'm also relatively new. I started 3 weeks ago. First week lost 5lbs, 2nd week lost 1 1/2 lbs but today put on 1/2 lb :-( I was bad last weekend as it was my hubby's birthday and we went away for the weekend but I stuck to the plan so ridgidly this week and even started jogging

Anyway onwards and upwards!! Will have to watch myself this weekend!!

I'm doing it online as I live abroad. I have nobody here doing it, actually most people haven't heard of it, so really glad I found this thread

Hi girls,

I'm new to Slimming World - never tried it before but hopeful! I joined on Wednesday and started yesterday. :) It's tricky to get my head around. I'm doing research on here to figure it all out :) I was on these boards before but that was when I was doing a VLCD. High fives to you all who have lost weight and are keeping going!

*hugs*

Hi girls, I'm new to Slimming World - never tried it before but hopeful! I joined on Wednesday and started yesterday. :) It's tricky to get my head around. I'm doing research on here to figure it all out :) I was on these boards before but that was when I was doing a VLCD. High fives to you all who have lost weight and are keeping going! *hugs*
Welcome!

Well i had a cheeky weigh in and ive lost 4lb already and weigh in isnt till Monday so absplutely over the moon! Loving all the foods still and the little treats you can have and still lose weight!

Well done lovely.

Welcome to more newbies. Have a great first week!

I'm due my monthly nasty today, I can feel her brewing and i'm really nervous how she's going to affect my weigh in on Tuesday! Hopefully if I knuckle down and keep at it there isn't too much bloating and I manage a loss, though my ambitious 5lb is probably out the window lol

Hi ladies, I don't know how I've missed this thread on my subbed list so just trying to catch up lol.

Welcome to the newbies and good luck on your sw journeys :)

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh-in tigger!

I usually gain a lb or two the week before totm and then lose when totm appears. I thought I'd done well last week as I lost 1lb but now I'm late so I'm really hoping I don't put on this week instead :-/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I joined Wednesday and excited to hear about everyone's losses! Well done!
I am a bit worried as have my star week this week and I know I can gain 7llb during this week (I presume fluid retention as I pee loads afterwards!)
I really don't want to not loose then get disheartened and go off plan.
x

I am a bit worried as have my star week this week and I know I can gain 7llb during this week (I presume fluid retention as I pee loads afterwards!)
I really don't want to not loose then get disheartened and go off plan.
x

What's a star week? Aunt Flow? It's tricky! Whenever I had mine at WW I used to announce it to the weigher before she weighed me lol. I joined on Wednesday too! Yay! Fun to meet someone new too! Is this your first time with Slimming World too?? Do you have a short term goal?

Epsom salts baths are good too - draws out excess fluids AND toxins from the body. So while you're getting rid of bloated tummy and water retention, your skin and muscles will also thank you! Very relaxing too :)

Hi Santa! Welcome my fellow newbie! Dunno if I'll get to liking boiled eggs... Hmmm... Just as an experiment I'll try one tomorrow! I'll report back :) You've just over a stone to lose? You'll be at target in no time ;) Especially now you've made friends with eggs lol!

Hi Santa, welcome to the thread :)

I love boiled eggs (well any type of eggs actually). I used to keep some ready boiled in the fridge for a quick snack last time I was on sw but now they wouldn't last 2 minutes with my little fridge raiders (aka the kids lol).

Weigh day for me tomorrow. How did you get on today tigger? xx

Hi everyone new, welcome and good luck.
Weigh in later for me. Sigh, the witch is making me nervous to go but I will just announce I am 'on' before I hop on haha

I LOVE eggs....any way at all!! You can make SW frittatas filled with tons of different veggies!! Soooo good!! And it's all free!!!

Boiled eggs are great too. I like mine mixed with 0% Greek yoghurt and some mustard. Piled ontop of a baked potato. Yum!

Once cooked they can keep for up to 5 days apparently, but they never last that long in our house :)

Ready boiled eggs? Do they keep in the fridge then? How long for? I'm really new to salad... x

They keep really well in the fridge for a few days. I just leave them in cold water to cook, peel them and put them in a bowl covered with cling film. Apparently they can last up to a week if you keep the shells on xx

Back