New Year Commitments

I am going to commit to SW from this weekend, back to class tomorrow eve, post xmas weigh-in. going to commit to reaching goal weight or within 7lbs of it by end of july (am getting married 5th August!) going to look into getting contact lenses, had enough of glasses! Need to get fit so am going to commit to actually using my gym membership :D

We'll done I promised myself laser eye surgery if I got to target which I never thought would happen but I did and had it fine best decision ever!!

We'll done I promised myself laser eye surgery if I got to target which I never thought would happen but I did and had it fine best decision ever!!

Would love to do that looked into it but unfortunately because my eyes are 'age' deteriating(sp?) its not possible :( otherwise i would have ,knew someone else who had it done, she was well pleased too :)

Loads of fab ideas here!

Mine are
Don't get stuck eating the same 7 meals trying to stick to plan - try new stuff, preferably stuff which does not involve a tomato based sauce.

Learn Spanish properly - have 5 weeks til my holiday in Dominican Republic and at the moment I know enough to be dangerous & not enough to be useful!

Don't get defeated in the gym - just is my back is dodgy does not mean I can get away without exercising.

Id love to get laser eye surgery, havent really heard anyone say anytjing bad about it but kind of freaked myself out watxhing how it was done. Think I mifhr start saving for it after my wedding etc is over and done with though.

I'd love laser eye surgery, but it is the cost which puts me off.

I love the idea of laser eye surgery, being able to swim/ run/ play/ get drunk without glasses. The only thing putting me off is I look like a 12 year old without mine on haha.

I'd love laser eye surgery, but it is the cost which puts me off.

Yeah its ridiculous really but to be honest ive spent an average of £200 on contact lenses every year for the past 8 or 9 years... and will continue to pay for them for rest of my life. Suppose itll save in the long run :p plus, added bonus of not having to poke yourself in the eye everyday!

I love the idea of laser eye surgery, being able to swim/ run/ play/ get drunk without glasses. The only thing putting me off is I look like a 12 year old without mine on haha.

Without my glasses I look about 10 years older. I'm less worried about how much the laser eye surgery cost than I am about how much eye cream and dark circles hiders I'd need.

Has anyone had it done? I am put off by having to be awake for the whole thing more than anything else.

All sound really good resolutions.

Mine are:
to plan meals then I don't get fed up with the same meals;
do a nail technician course because everyone says I do my nails really well but I've no qualification if I wanted to do it as an extra job;
go horse riding again, it's ages since I've been & I'd love to do it again;
Buy myself a really good outfit if I lose weight over 2 months

That should keep me going for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anyone had it done? I am put off by having to be awake for the whole thing more than anything else.

Yeah that's the bit that puts me off. I watched a video and proper freaked me out the way they do it. And the fact youd be able to see it all going on! *shudders*

There is actually really nothing to see as such in the procedure apart from the little light

I suppose not, just gives me a bit of a funny feeling knowing what they're doing :) but 12 mins doesnt sound too bad!

I am so freakishly over protective of my eyes it's not even funny I even ticked no to eyes on the organ donor thing but it was seriously so easy and pain free the procedure both eyes done and out in about 12 mins completely worth it xx

Lol I ticked no as well Gill - I made a joke of it I said to OH people dont take my eyes out when im alive theyre certainly not taking em when im gone lol

Seriously though eyes are precious and we should take care of them for as long as we possibly can x

Back