New year, new me..... Finally

Hi bubbles, my brother is also doing ss and he has just bought a nintendo 3ds to occupy his hands....im content with having more time to sit n chill watching tv/films (loving breaking bad at the mo) :)

Thanks for the ideas! I do love sitting in front of the telly on my fat ass but I still need something for my hands to do. I'll look into the console idea though :) good one!!

Xx

Hey Bubbles :D just popping in to see how you're doing. Do a manicure on yourself.... Or better yet do what I do: while watching TV I simultaneously play spake solitaire on my smart phone trying to beat my own scores. Silly I know - but it keeps my hands busy, and because I'm multi tasking while watching TV it leaves no room for errant foody thoughts :rolleyes: I'll try to think of more distractions, actually, I'll be needing some myself!

Well done on doing so so well xxx

Thanks Bev, at the moment I'm online shopping simultaneously, but as previously mentioned I'm now buying clothes I can't fit into (yet!) as I don't want to waste money on big sizes if I'm going to get smaller! I don't even know what they're going to look like lol I'll download some card apps now!!

Xx

How's it going today hon? And spread the word: what distraction strategy worked? I hope you have a brilliant 100% day :D x

Well last night I was mainly distracted by reading these forums :) but there's only do much on here I can read....

I've actually only just woke up so hopefully today should fly by! (I find that all cravings stop after 11pm so I try to stay up as late as possible so I sleep through the day)... It's working so far anyway :)

Welcome back to stalking miss Ama! :) good to have you back.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself after today- had an impromptu trip into town with a friend. First place we went was Starbucks! I LOVE Starbucks!!! But managed to buy water and be content with smelling the sweet nectar....

So today hasn't been great. I'm still on track 100%, but I've been hit with TOTM tummy cramps and cravings. Also swear I can smell greasy carbs and chocolate... I know it's all in my head but still... I'm not hungry, I just want food!

Xx

Oh no. Dreaded TOTM. Mine's due any second.... It's awful, and makes you feel insane. You suddenly have the sense of smell (and the urges) of a vampire in a blood bank (you know what I mean - I can practically tell you the detailed menu of what next door but one had for tea!). Try to distract yourself, drink water, and know that within 24 hours this phase of the TOTM 'gift' will be over (and dose up on ibuprofen) xx

Well, well done on clinging to your 100% day x

Don't do it bubbles.....stick to your plan. Mind over matter, im on day 4 today of ss and I feel fine im in ketosis (tested this morning)
Sundays I always go out to eat with my brother n parents but today I decided to have a relaxing bath n pamper myself doing nails.
100% all the way, you can do it, think of your goal.
xx

Well I've just had my final product- the rice pudding and I feel sooo much better :) it wasn't my favourite product but actually chewing something felt amazing and it's filled me up so much more than anything else so far :)

Still, I can't wait to eat again! Although definitely a more healthy, smaller eating, but eating all the same haha

Well done!! I had my last one bout an hour ago. I only got shakes n soups for my first week, next week im gunna try the porridge n rice pudding. Xx

Have you tried the porridge too? Verdict? I just want to try every product then I know what I do and don't want and going forward i can have as much variety as possible. So far ive liked all the shakes and soups, I don't like mushroom so not tried that but I tasted my bro's chicken n mushroom that's nice :) only flavour shakes ive not yet tried which will be over next couple of days is choc, choc orange and cappuccino. xx

Yea I've had the porridge too-taste is quite nice but the texture was a bit like wallpaper paste. But again, it's thicker and more satisfying I find.

Definitely a good idea to try everything. I love the cappuccino shake :) have yet to try the choc orange. Although I do find the shakes to b quite powdery.

Xx

My advice is to keep your weekly order varied. All the packs can become difficult to pallet if you have too many in a short period of time. Have a good mix! Xx

Starting Weight: 188lbs.

Back