New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

If we so do it we'll probably hire a lockable one so that that can't happen. I can't imagine that it would with the people who are coming but you just never know do you. We've applied for a credit card and they've given us a decent limit which allows us to do the honeymoon donations whilst having a back up plan.

I'm going to attempt to make a cake topper today and if I do it's going to be the most amazing thing give ever done!! I think I want to keep it a secret though, don't want to give too much away but I'll be dying to show it off if I manage to pull it off!!

Someone walked off with the entire wishing well. No joke.

Where am I likely to find a post by Curlz so I can find her diary?

Oh, it looks like she had her diary deleted. :(

Oh that's a shame, I was looking forward to having a look!

An entire wishing well?! That's awful, can't imagine anyone would do something like that. Despicable.

Going to go to a service at another church today, the one that we originally wanted but thought would be too big. It'll be nice to get a feel for the church and see inside as well. Then I'm off to Ikea to buy bits for this cake topper! :D

Mel sent me a link to a Facebook status by SCD where they said they wanted couples who are getting married and want to learn to dance. Here's a video of Aaron dancing last night...

https://www.*************/photo.php?v=542426348946&l=6522063991180251483

Needless to say, I've sent them an email!

My friends had their card box taken, they were so gutted and the venue were appalling in how they dealt with it. Thankfully she is a super organised teacher like you and she had wedding insurance.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear, the link doesn't like the mention of a certain social networking site!

Aaron Dancing Video

Maybe that'll work as I don't actually mention the word so it doesn't get starred out.

I'm not sure that we'll actually be getting wedding insurance, it seems expensive and we're low budget so there's nothing major cost wise to miss out on. I'll look into it though, see what prices we can get but so far it's been hundreds!

Dammit! Stupid thing... ok here we go..

Do the normal book of face link with .com at the end and then /photo.php?v=542426348946&l=6522063991180251483

If you can be bothered that is!

Hi Caz, I am not on that site hun, don't worry, thanks for going to all the trouble of trying to let me see your man auditioning for his SCD debut ;)......don't let him get stressed for the wedding dance, just go with the flow and concentrate on each other :)

I hope you both have a nice time at today's service x

You don't have to be on it, it's the public link so that anyone can see it :)

I'm probably more worried about it than he is to be honest!

Cake topper idea didn't work :( It needed to be bigger than we can have it for it to work really so I've gone with a different idea, I still like it though and so does Aaron. Quite in a fancy making stuff kind of mood but haven't got anything else to make :(

Come on Kate, let's think of something then!

I'll have to come up with the next wedding related thing to start creating!

I'm so broody tonight! I've seen so many gorgeous pictures and videos of babies that it's made me really want one lol

Ha Ha one thing at a time...I can't take any more excitement!! ;)

Have you thought of hymns Caz? Chosen music while you sign the register? Entrance music while you walk down the aisle?

Not exactly making anything ;)..but it might keep your mind occupied? x

Haha don't worry, nothing will happen there just yet. We've both agreed that we feel ready but want to be married first. So once we are well just let nature do it's thing and see what happens, no pressure.

I've been trying to think of hymns, it's a difficult one. Think I've chosen the walk down the aisle song, readings and first dance song. Hadn't thought about singing of the register!

Dammit! I was on course for a good loss this week after last weeks little gain, Saturday morning I had lost my 3lb gain plus another 2.5lb. Today the scales are up and it looks like I'm going to have lost 1/4 lb. They don't even work in quarters so it might be recorded as a STS. I sat eating prawn crackers at the Chinese on Saturday before I realised what I was doing and stopped and we went out for lunch and I had chips, oops! I tried to look for something low syn buy there wasn't really anything. So I know that wasn't great but I've been 100% all week and under syns every other day but Saturday so I wouldn't have expected this. I even made sure I didn't drink! :(

Dammit! I was on course for a good loss this week after last weeks little gain, Saturday morning I had lost my 3lb gain plus another 2.5lb. Today the scales are up and it looks like I'm going to have lost 1/4 lb. They don't even work in quarters so it might be recorded as a STS. I sat eating prawn crackers at the Chinese on Saturday before I realised what I was doing and stopped and we went out for lunch and I had chips, oops! I tried to look for something low syn buy there wasn't really anything. So I know that wasn't great but I've been 100% all week and under syns every other day but Saturday so I wouldn't have expected this. I even made sure I didn't drink! :(

It might just be retained water/carb bloat -- so keep drinking your water and stick to your plan.

Hiya Caz !! Loving all the Wedding Plans !!! You are mega organised,lol !! I'm just like this too,hehe !!

Mel, is probably right, my scales are always playing mind games with me, grrr !!! Unfortunately, my regain, is really true, but I know I can chip it off again.

Have a good week, and I bet the numbers will look better in a day or two !!!

Diva x

Just a quick one as I'm at SW meeting... 2lb off :)

Back