New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

I would love to join you and my aim is at least 1.5 stone (21lb) in the 12 weeks, would really like 2 but don't want to be too greedy.

Hi all put 2lbs on which I thought it would be so trying to maintain that now and not put on anymore!!! Been to morrisons this morning it was HELL lol glad that is finally over with! It was sooooo warm in there I'm sure I must of sweated off a couple of pounds lol x bought lots of naughty drink ha! Anyway merry Xmas to u all and a happy new slim year!!!! Let's start the list going and then we can just amend and people can add onto it.

Foxy_lox 21lbs / 21lbs to go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hannah. Well I can say I have enjoyed Christmas, but to be honest I am really wanting to just get started now. I am actually sick of eating cr*p (obviously I have eaten too much).
Anyway not long now and we will all be getting losses.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Jaq ?
Jayde 28lbsGoing to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
Gingercake 16-20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s
Minky Dinky 24lbsGoing to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding
Karen.Hat 20lbsAiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave
Alsmum – 21lbs
Foxy_Lox 21bs
Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Hannah:) said:
Together we can do it - Just gone trough the thread so far to write down whose in (so far) Still Plenty of time for people to join in this challenge and there Targets and Motivation!

Hope I've got it all right - Just got from latest posts on this tread!

Jaq ?
Jayde 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
Gingercake 16-20lbs Wants to be happier
Minky Dinky 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding
Karen.Hat 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave
Alsmum - 21lbs
Foxy_Lox 21bs
Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Christmas is Now Over 2012 Commences/Carries on the Battle/Journey to lose weight!

Thanks Hannah that is fab :) we could also do some pledges x I'm sick of eating also feel so full all the time!!! But will that make me think right Liz stop it now ooohhhhh no I will have to carry on until I feel like a big whale rolling around on NYE!!!!!! Seriously tho going to try and limit the damage x hope ur all having a lovely time x

Karen.Hat 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave
Alsmum - 21lbs -Want to feel better about myself
Foxy_Lox 21bs

I want to be able to look on the mirror/at photos and like what I see.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all! Hope you have had a good Christmas! Not been too bad food wise but had rather a lot of liquid calories. Yesterday was naught buffet food at my aunties, still there and she has decided to buy everyone KFC for dinner :p so I think I'm going to have to be 100% from this evening when I'm back home.

Debnott said:
Hi all
Please can I join the challenge and what do I do

Hiya Debnott welcome :) just copy and paste the lists of names and add urs to and what u would like to lose and ur aim if u have one x

Foxy_Lox 21bs
Abigail'sMummy - 28 pounds - To be back to where I was pre-pregnancy!

Last edited:
Foxy_Lox 21bs
Littlemy 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me joining you on this one. I've never joined a thread before. I've eaten sooo much in the last few days but I'm determined to make 2012 the year I loose weight rather then put more on!
I'm looking forward to supporting each other over the next few months.

xx

Foxy_Lox 21bs- Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol

OK...

New Diary - :D bought a nice bright orange one from paperchase to record food/exercise and ramblings

Shopping lists x2;) (one for next few days and one for the "big shop" lol

SW soup book at the ready

Need to print off DW fitness timetable:wave_cry: and do a food plan for next two weeks.

Going to write down three pledges that I want to stick to for a month.

Getting weighed tomorrow aarrrgggghhhh (Im guessing 4lbs on) and also get the new book so will post on here if any major changes!

Doing all the above with shortbread, hot tea and trash on the TV lol well its a start. Had a massive row with OH so need sugar ready for ding ding round two :p

foxy_lox said:
OK...

New Diary - :D bought a nice bright orange one from paperchase to record food/exercise and ramblings

Shopping lists x2;) (one for next few days and one for the "big shop" lol

SW soup book at the ready

Need to print off DW fitness timetable:wave_cry: and do a food plan for next two weeks.

Going to write down three pledges that I want to stick to for a month.

Getting weighed tomorrow aarrrgggghhhh (Im guessing 4lbs on) and also get the new book so will post on here if any major changes!

Doing all the above with shortbread, hot tea and trash on the TV lol well its a start. Had a massive row with OH so need sugar ready for ding ding round two :p

Oh dear fl hope it gets better! All the rest sounds great!

I really thought these few days would be easier but I'm finding it hard to get on track

I'm with you on this foxy, got the recipe books out and bought myself a new diary.
Will probably plan my meals out over the next couple of days. Then off to the shops. I really want to get back on track this year!
Preparation is key afterall.

I'd really like to join you all. I've had a bad couple of months leading up to Christmas but I'm determined to restart from Sunday. I need a bit of accountability to stop me going astray! I don't actually know how much I weigh at the moment but I think I want to lose about a stone and a half (maybe a little more if Christmas has been really bad).

sesame82 said:
I'd really like to join you all. I've had a bad couple of months leading up to Christmas but I'm determined to restart from Sunday. I need a bit of accountability to stop me going astray! I don't actually know how much I weigh at the moment but I think I want to lose about a stone and a half (maybe a little more if Christmas has been really bad).

Come and join us just copy and paste the list and add urself into it x first weigh in is next week

Sesame82 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Abigailsmummy -

Sesame82 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Back