New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Just copy and paste and add in what u would like to lose and a reason if u want xx x x x x then each week we just copy and amend the latest list :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Abigailsmummy - Lose 28lbs. To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Alsmum - 21lbs -Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox 21bs- Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol

Gingercake 16-20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave

Littlemy 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

I'm really loving your organisation Foxy Lox. I am going to get a nice diary too and am going to give the Zumba class at the local school a go next week. I have ordered the new Davina DVD and I'm about to buy one of the new sw recipe books.
I'm going to plan my meals out next year as well. I find that being organised and knowing what I'm having for tea really helps me to stay on track.

x

Been to class ... 2lb on so total is 4lbs on eeekkkkk so ready for our New Year challenge whoop whoop

Im doing Zumba on the Wii and its brilliant, because it tracks your calories for the day. Ive done 2 days so far, going to try and do at least an hour a day. Did 300 cals on it yesterday, that was practically all my syns for the day and more. I really worked up a sweat too!! Brilliant! I also plan all my meals, I do it a week or two weeks in advance. Its so that if I dont feel like cooking, my partner knows what to make and when we go out shopping we know exactly what to get rather than walking aimlessly round the aisles, and then going for a ready meal as its quick! I defo think planning is key..xx

Ive got Zumba 2 for the wii but not had chance to play it yet. Might sort that out later I loved the first Zumba!!!!

I have got Wii zumba but not tried it yet, my oh is always on the Wii! May have to try it soon! I find motivating myself to excercise hard :( but I do enjoy it when doing it.

I just got weighed after 2 weeks off plan, and 2lb on, was expected but happy it's not more. Back on plan from now

Woop yes thats the one I got!! I got it for Christmas, we should do a little Zumba Wii thread hun, and keep track of how many cals we do a day. xxx

Sounds fab!! Oohhh excited might have to set it up tomorrow. I've managed a 20 mins swim today "Can you see my Halo, Halo, Halo Halo HHaaaaalllooo" PMSL Still eating crap tho lol

I have got Wii zumba but not tried it yet, my oh is always on the Wii! May have to try it soon! I find motivating myself to excercise hard :( but I do enjoy it when doing it.

Come and join us Jayde :D:D

Hi everyone ....

Do you have room for one more?? I have lots of weight to lose, but I'm going to tackle it in small stages. A three month challenge would be a great start for me. Also, the challenge ends on my birthday - I can't think of a better present to give myself .... :)

Abigailsmummy - Lose 28lbs. To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Alsmum - 21lbs -Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox 21bs- Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol

Gingercake 16-20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave

Littlemy 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July

Always room for more here :)

So are you setting up a seperate thread on here for the Wii zumba or using this one?

Feeling really motivated to complete this little challenge 12 weeks is so doable :)

I'm in, lost 1st in December and put 2lb on over Xmas so aim for end of march is 3st!!! So 2st 12lb between now (1st weigh in Monday 2nd jan) and end march (last weigh in Monday 26th March)

I will succeed lol!! X

Huliahoop said:
I'm in, lost 1st in December and put 2lb on over Xmas so aim for end of march is 3st!!! So 2st 12lb between now (1st weigh in Monday 2nd jan) and end march (last weigh in Monday 26th March)

I will succeed lol!! X

I mean 2st 2lb!!! Blimey x

jayde1148 said:
Always room for more here :)

So are you setting up a seperate thread on here for the Wii zumba or using this one?

Feeling really motivated to complete this little challenge 12 weeks is so doable :)

Shall we do a separate one? Then we all can log any exercise? What does everyone think or shall we keep it all on here? Excited to start so ready to shift some weight!!! We can do it !!

Whatever you think foxy x

Dear Birthday Fairy (aka DH) :)

Please can I have a Wii and Zumba for my birthday on March 26th? I promise it won't gather dust. I WILL USE IT, and if you're good, I'll let you use it too!

Okay ... lets make this interesting DH - I'll make a bet with you. If I lose 21lbs by March 26th .... can I get it? Can I? Can I? :) :) :)

I'll keep you all posted!! :)

Back