Newbie Looking for CD buddie

How was your sleep?! I woke up feelinggreat! Not sure if it's the bar that helped, but at least i feel like I am gonna lose that weight and will not start sole source plus. I can doooo this!!! Can't wait to walk in some nice shorts this summer. Oh happy days! Xx

I slept great :D thank god!! I can't wait to try the bars!! What ones do you like?? I might ask if I can try some next week to sample haha ... I NEED to invest in water flavouring that is a must loll xxx

Re: Newbie in need :)

I'm starting to see it now after 2 weeks and 14lbs gone. My jeans actually fit me instead of digging and my belly rolling over the top!!!

Good luck with your weigh in jemma. I'm sue you will have a fantastic first week x x

I just had the peanut crunch and it was so good... Much better then any soup/shake/porridge i've had! And congratulations with you being in ketosis :D let's see if we can survive the weekend without cheating.. This is going to be a real challenge for me!! Xx

I need the bars in my life!! Lol In thinking about getting more porridges, they fill me up more and it may feel better as its 'less drinking' and actually spooning something into my mouth : ) good luck for the weekend keep me updated x

I just had the peanut crunch and it was so good... Much better then any soup/shake/porridge i've had! And congratulations with you being in ketosis :D let's see if we can survive the weekend without cheating.. This is going to be a real challenge for me!! Xx

I forgot to ask you.. Did you take before pictures when you started this diet?? I got my bf to take some for me .. I will compare them every month x

Oh yes me too! Everytime i feel like eating im thinking about the bars i'll have in 1,5 week time. And yes i want more porridges as well! And my consultant made some before pictures, i also have some made 2 weeks ago and i absolutely hate my body in there, good motivation :) by the way, im a little proud of myself, the children had pizza and doughballs for dinner and there was lots left. But i ignored it.. Yeeh!!! enjoy your fridaayyyyy xx

I have to say our willpower is bloody amazing!! Haha who needs dough balls when you've got water and a shake ; ) haha .. Stay good this weekend.. If your struggling message me on here x

That's fantastic. You're more than half way to getting to goal. Well done x x

Sorry didnt mean goal i meant first stone!! I know how hard this diet can be at times and how much of a help this forum is. Hope you have a good weekend x

Bloody hell Jemma that was good! There is no way I have lost that much, I have weigh in tomorrow & looks like only 3lbs and I haven't cheated once, nothing at all- I haven't wanted it.

Well done!!

Hya Jemma,
Im starting cd tomorrow, really excited to start but not looking forward to the hunger pangs or cravings, I need a buddie myself, maybe we can motivate each other.
Hey guys,

first week on diet, started Sat so today is day 5. Found today easiest to date but having food cravings always at evening meal time. Can smell kids food sure this doesn't help.

oh is doing it with me but is finding it so hard and is being really moody lol.

Would really like a buddy, want to loose about 4 stone initially think I need to loose 6 to be healthy bmi.

First weigh in Friday so hope I have a good loss, trying so hard. Currently doing the sole source but already considering the plus one. Going to give this a go for two weeks then decide.

Would love to hear from you guys, defo going to need support!!

Need to keep telling myself "we can do this" :D

Jem

Hya Everyon
Im new to this site and to CD, don't know if I have uploaded everything ok its taken me about two hours LOL.
tomorrow is my first day to get weighed and start the diet,Im excited and nervouse hope this diet works for me as I have tried everything under the sun and have been the typical yoyo dieter would love to her any snippets of support from others.

Thanks Everyone

Hello! Wish you all the best for tomorrow :) you can do it! Im now on my 3rd day and struggling a bit.. Going to bed soon!! Let me know how're you're finding your first day tomorrow x

Haha exactly!! If we can get through the first week we will def be walking in bikinis this summer! I am hungry from smelling pizza all the time so locked myself in my room! Thanks, the same to you :) keep me up to dateee! X

Thank you ,
Well done on day 3 days, Ive heard how tough the first week can be. Will let you know tomorrow how my first day is going x
Hello! Wish you all the best for tomorrow :) you can do it! Im now on my 3rd day and struggling a bit.. Going to bed soon!! Let me know how're you're finding your first day tomorrow x

Back